Chapter 1 - The Meeting

~Fan pov
Walking at the hall way of our school I saw him. My first friend here in college but he is also my ex .. His name is Coco Trinidad a baby face boy, his one of the campus crush. His actually a good student, well over all he is a really good guy. We didn't broke up in a bad term anyway, we broke up because of school stuff.. We kinda both decided it and now were somehow friends?

Walking pass him while his busy arranging his books in his locker, I thought he wouldn't notice me but I thought wrong ..

*sigh*  His grabbing my jacket "Hey .. where are you going? Dr. Elmo hasn't come out of the room yet. Are you cutting in the middle of the class?" Yes Coco Im cutting just as you always thought! *sigh* Im just gonna go to the cr anyway .. why is he always like this.

"Im not .. Im just going to the cr. Im not like before Coco" I pull his hand off my jacket and push him a little. Im not a delinquent, I actually ace some of our exam. I was just held a year back because ONE f*cking subject ..

I heard him sigh as I walked toward the girls restroom and even though he said it in a low voice I still heard him saying "I was just worried you'll held back another year again"

I just ignored it. *sigh* It was just one subject that cause a domino effect on me, you know how one subject is connected to the another. Hearing him saying that really pissed me off because ever since I was held a year his treating me like Im .. Im not good enough ..

Okay lets just let it go .. I need to remember why Im actually happy today. My childhood friend who is in an idol group meeting me later. I wish he would bring his group member with him Hehehe I actually have a crush with one of them ..
--------------------------------------------
~ Idol pov
Its boring day indeed, why did I even went to this meeting anyway. Manager did said I don't need to be here since I have to go to my university to pass may sketch for a condo unit style.

All I can hear now is blah bla blah handshake blah blah blah photoshoot with .. wait?! "PHOTOSHOOT WITH TGC GIRLS?!" I can't believe this! WHY?! If its TGC then it means a photoshoot with ..

"Calm down Larry .. I know their soooo SEXY and HOT no need to be excited" An arm wrap around my shoulders.  Tsk this perverted squirel Captain of ours thinks Im like him. Let me introduce this Pervert Captain of ours, his name is Ecko Sibug. He is reliable, responsible and well lets just say he is a good captain but he is a big pervert I tell you *sigh*

I heard our manager continue "As I was saying. You three will be having a photoshoot with the Tokyo Girls Collection models naming their top models Nile Belle and Ella .. So I want you three to be GENTLEMENS" his looking at us as if we're going to do something.

I look at my left when someone grabs my arm. I think his excited too.. He look at us and said "You know .. I actually had a crush on Ella Thehehe" Eh! whats with that laugh?! is our baby boy being influenced by our perverted captain?!

Ecko looks like he has saw another comrade "Hehh! Our Baby Gabo is finaly reaching that age Hehehe! We'll ask them out alright! HIGH 5!"

They were about to do a high five but then a slam on the table stop them ..

"NO. DATING. THE. MODELS." I gulp hardly as I saw our managers eyes. I feel the two of them is hugging me tightly. I guess they were affraid too..

"I heard their management is strict with this dating stuff and I don't think your fans will be happy with you guys dating them anyway .. So please be a good boy and obey me this time" I see hime massaging his temples.. Well we does kinda make trouble sometimes Hehe

Anyway after he said that he let us do whatever we want since tomorrow we will be busy with rehearsal for a campus concert.

When I open the door I bump into someone and I cursed in my head. I hate to see her face right now "tsk watch were you going"

She is glaring at me? What the?! She is the one who bumps into me! "YOU bump into me!" And before I even got the chance to say something, her friend Ella ofcourse Gabo's crush held her shoulder "Ate Nile remember our manager said not to have a fight here"

Gabo was quick here. Pushing me into the side and quickly holding Ella's hand and introducing himself *sigh* Yahh Ecko did influence this kid ..

After that unlucky moment of mine, we went back to our unit to just play COD before its time for us to meet Ecko's childhood friend.

~~~~End~~~~
-Guys
Larry Layar - MNL48 Lara
Ecko Sibug - MNL48 Ecka
Gabo Skribikin - MNL48 Gabb
Coco Trinidad - MNL48 Coleen