Chapter 2 - Am I Dreaming?

~Nile pov
This day is the worst I tell you! Our Manager Anne told us to go visit the Mendol's office. We will be having a photoshoot next week and she said its a good thing to pay them some respect by visiting them with foods in our hands.

I don't actually hate them since they do have the voice and the dance skills but I really just can't stand seeing HIS face. He is so ANNOYING! Just like right now! He just bump into me without saying sorry! psh what a gentleman .. Their fans think he is a bad boy but gentleman type but honestly his not *sigh* Its a good thing Ella is with..

But where is Belle anyway? She said she will just buy a cake for them *sigh* massaging my temples, suddey I think I have a headache. "Ate Nile? Are you okay?" Ella is really a sweet person even her voice is so sweet. Im making her worried now. I smile at Ella for being like this.

But what I think that giving me a headache is when I bump my head into Larry's chest. I didn't know it will be that .. What am I thinking?! No I am not imagining how great his pecs feel and how it would look like if he had his shirt off! NO NO NO .. stop thinking about that Nile!

Mendol's Manager suddenly fake cough to get our attention and introduce himself but our de'facto leader suddenly came "Hey Im sorry for being late hehe" *sigh* where's the respect in that?! I think I will really gonna have a headache today.
-----------------------------------------
~Coco pov
I wanted to ask Brei to go out and have dinner with me just like before but I pissed her off this morning *sigh* .. I don't know anymore. What should I do?

Looking around the cafe, I remember we would alway go to these mall and seat exaclty at this spot. Nakakamiss lang talaga .. Looking around, I guess my luck hasn't run out.

I walked over to girl with short hair and a familiar back to me. I want to surprise her, maaalala pa kaya niya mga ginagawa ko dati? Let's see..
----------------------------------------
~Brei pov
Ang tagal ni Ecko *sigh* And why would he ask me to see him at this cafe! Looking back, lagi kami dito ni Coco nagdadate but minsan parang normal lang. Kahit hindi date, basta gusto lamg namen magkita .. I do sometimes miss those time ..

While thinking about the old times, suddenly someone cover my eyes .. EH! I was about to panic but then I remember someone .. So I slowly hold the hand that covering my eyes, I know exactly who it is.. "Stop that .. They might think your gonna kidnap me or something" takimg his hands off my eyes

"Eh?! Im too cute para mapag isipan nila ako ng masama" smirking at me tsss.. Coco is right, he is too cute to be mistaken for that. But I don't like how close his face to me right now, sighing inwardly. Doesn't he knows that friends don't do this stuff and his hand is still at my shoulder.

"Take your hands off of her.." someone suddenly holding Coco's right risk. When I look at who it was, I was shock to see Ecko! His wearing nerdy shades, a bonnet, black hoddie and jagger pants. He looks like a normal dancer for me, maybe because he doesn't want to get any attention?

"Take your hand off of my cousin" I heard a cold voice saying that while holding Ecko's forearm. Looking at the person .. his wearing aviator glasses, grayish cap, a gray hoddie under his bluesh denim jacket and rip jeans. His kinda kpopish with a bad boy aura. Wait thinking about it, isn't he .. OMG!! HIS LARRY!! ECKO'S CO MEMBER!! But wait cousin?

"Kuya Larry!! inaaway ako oh" Eh?! why is Coco hugging him?! He looks gay doing that *sweat drop* .. Im really curious, he never told me that he knows him ..

"Is this what you guys called LOW PROFILE? you guys are actully making a scene here" Before I could ask about it, a boy suddenly walk over to us. His wearing a black mask with grayish hair, black polo and black jeans with a chain to the side. Looking at his eyes, Im sure his Gabo.

Is this a dream or am I awake?! THE HOT BOY GROUP RIGHT NOW IS INFRONT OF ME!!

~~~~~END~~~~~