Chalter 11.3 - Dayoff (LaNile)

At the boy's unit
Larry pov

Finally a day off, no work and no school work! I can finally sleep all day. I do want to go out with the boys but I kinda feel dizzy so its best to just sleep all day.

So aircon check, fluffy blanket and pillow check and ofcourse best body Larey check Hehehe no let's sleep

---------------------------
*Ding .. Dong* (Author: Dantes lol xD)

hnm .. mmm .. ARHHH!!! WHO THE HECK IS THAT! If there is no one answering when you ring the door bell then stop and go away!

Pshh .. sigh I'll just get up and open the door. Maybe the boys cared so much that they call for delivery.

I got up off bed but .. wait this dizziness is getting worst. Arhh my head .. I'll just walk slowly and careful.

------------------------------------
Third pov

Larry walk down the stairs carefully because he might fall if his not careful. His dizziness is getting worst as he approach the door.

As soon as he reach the door knob he was about to lost his balance so lean to door and grab onto the door knob to steady himself.

His having a hard time looking at the person infront of him because his vision is blurry.

"Larry?" A concerned voice

"Ha ha..hah .. What are you.." Larry couldn't finish his words as he suddenly black out.

Its a good thing that the person infront of him caught him. Thou hia heavy but the person manage to help him lay on the couch

*some time after*

Larry slowly opened his eyes, he sees their high sealing. He thought that it looks like he manage to sleep at the living room.

Then he realize that there is something cold at his forehead. His right hand reach for it and it was an ice pack.

He took it off and get up to seat. Looking around it looks like someone took off her shirt, the thought of someone strip him off made him look down. He was relieved to see that he has still has his boxer.

"Ahh .. did I made too much noice?" A girl's voice

Larry looked at the direction where their kitchet is . He has surprised to see ..

"Nile .." He whisper her name

"Sorry .. gumawa ako lugaw" Nile smiled at him as she walked towards him with a tray in hand.

She puts down the tray at the coffee table. Larry was just looking at her confuse and well he looked at her admiring the view.

"Ehem .. How did you.. I mean why are you here?" Larry said

Nile stand up and bend down to look him eye to eye. She narrow her eye while he is in a confuse state. Then she suddenly flick his forehead

"Arhh .. Aww come on! Sakit kaya ng ulo ko" Larry pouted

"I took care of you then all I got is a question" Nile got an eyebrow up but she thought he was cute pouting like a kid

"Sorry .. Thank you" Larry said still covering his forehead

"You're lucky sinabi saken nila Belle and Ella that you stayed up home" Nile pinched Larry's nose in a playfull manner.

"ah .. but how did they know?" Larry is literally confuse. maybe because he has a fever that his brain is not functioning. (Clearly they now because of the boys)

Nile sat down beside him and made him face her. She then reached for his forehead to check if his fever has gone down.

Larry blush at the touch, Nile noticed it but she just ignored it since she thought it was probably because of the fever.

Looking at him, Nile unconciously cupped his cheecks and stroke.

"You scared me .. bigla ka na lang na walan ng malay sa harap ko" Nile said in a teary eye

"Sorry .." Larry looked at her in the eye and hold the hand that's touching his cheek

He took it and bring it to his lip to give it a kiss. Nile blush at the stunt he did.

"Thank you .. for taking care of me and for making me food" Larry said in sincerely

He then let go of her hand and stand but he lost his balance making fall on top of her.

"Nile are you okay? Sorry I .." Larry's words were stuck as he see how close they were.

Just one small move and he could kiss her. Then the thought of the night they kissed flashed infront of their eyes. Both blushed as the thought occupied their brain.

Larry don't know if its because of he wanted to thank her or because the that why he wanted to kiss her. So he slowly moved his head towards her and it seems like she's okay with it.

Closer .. closer ...

*Aitakatta !! Aitakatta!! YESS!!*
*PHONE RING INTERRUPTION*

Larry jump up and stand to the edge of the couch not looking back at Nile. He has his hand on his chest trying to calm himself down.

Nile cleared her throat and tried to calm herself as she looked at the phone. Its their manager calling, she's confusw as why would their manger call her today when she said they could have a 3 days off.

*Answer phone*
Ms. Anne: Hello? Nile?

Nile: Yes Ms. Anne?

Ms. Anne: Where are you? walang tao sa unit niyo

Nile looked at Larry and cleared her throat. It made him look at her confused

Nile: Im at .. a friends house

Ms. Anne: Anyway nakalimutan ko need mo mag kumu live

Nile: WHAT?! NOW?!

Ms. Anne: Why? is there a problem? Look first Im sorry alam ko day off kayo but .. someone saw Belle and Ecko sa mall so one of you girls need to be live.

Nile: but .. Ms. Anne I can't

Ms. Anne: No buts .. Hindi ko macontact si Ella so you can't say no

*Beep end of call*

"who is it?" Larry looked at her

"Manager .. asking me to do a live" Nile said frowning

"I need to go .. I think I'll make it in time for our 8pm live if I go now" Nile stand up and got her things.

She walked towards the door but stop. She turn around to say something to Larry, when she turn around Larry was behind her.

Larry's left hand grab her waist as he pulls her closer and his right hand got her cheeks. He gave her a sweet short kiss. Both of them are looking at each other.

He then pulled away a little and hug her. He rest her head at her shoulder not wanting to let go.

"Stay ... please" He whispers at her ears

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Next Chapt