Chapter 13

Coco is at the library busy with his thesis. After 4 hours of working on his thesis, he decided to take a nap.

Brei who had some activities to finish also decided to go to the library. She saw Coco taking a nap and decided to share a table with him.

Lunch time came and Coco is still sleeping. So she decided to wake him up.

"Coco .. hey" Brei whisper as she poke his chicks.

Coco just mumble and turn jus face the other side. Brei raised and eyebrow in annoyance since she's hungry.

She decided to play a little trick on him. She took his phone that's on the table and set the volume to the max. She then put it back on table but near Coco's head.

Brei then dialed his phone

*M N L ~~ 48!*

Coco was so shocked that he jump out of his seat and fell on the floor.

Brei stood up and smile apologetically sa mga nakatitig sa kanila. Then she held har hand out to Coco para tulungan siya tumayo.

"Gosh .. You don't have to do that you know" Coco said as he sat down

"Well ayaw mo magising" Brei shrug and added "anyway nagugutom na ko"

"Wala ka bang class?" Coco said as his eyebrow went up

"Ikaw nga naka civilian tapos tatanungin mo ko if wala ako class tsk .. if ayaw mo edi wag, ako na lang kakain mag isa" Brei said as she was about to stand up.

Coco got her hand to make her stop. He told her that he will just fix his things and then they'll go

-

Brei and Coco are inside a japanese style restaurant. From interior to the floor and booth, everything is an authentic japanese style.

Coco about to sit infront of Brei bat the latter told him to just sit beside her. As they were seated inside the booth, they waited for their oder to be served.

"You know .. sabi ko nagugutom ako pero hindi ko sinabing UMABOT TAYO SA TAGAYTAY!!" Brei said as she pinch Coco's arm

"Dapat hindi na lang ako naupo dito eh" Coco said as he rub his arm but earn a glare from Brei

"Look .. wala ka naman ng class and also I don't wanna see Doc De Leon. Hahanda ko na lang muna sarili ko para sa sermon niya bukas pagnakita niya ko" Coco said and sigh

"Diba bukas yung campus tour nila Larry sa school" Brei reminded him about the tour

"Well I can't watch it the. Maiintindihan naman ni Kuya Larry. Also kailangan ko din pumunta sa airport after ko makipag usap kay Doc De Leon" Coco said having a sar smile

As Brei was about to ask why, their food was serve. They started to eat and talk about some of the happenings in their school. For a moment they look like the old time when they were still dating.
  -
After they have lunch, the two of them went to mall to kill time. The two them went to the arcade at the mall and had fan. It looks like they're on a date.

As the night came, Coco offered to drive her home. She didn't refuse since she is use to it.

When they got to Brei's house, Coco step outside first to open the door for her. Brei didn't enter her house yet, she just lean her back at Coco's car and looked at her feet so Coco did the same.

"Hey .. Be honest" Coco started. He just earned a hum from Brei.

"Do you like Kuya Larry?" He asked her and looked at the gate.

"Well .. fan ako diba" Brei answered and chuckled

"No .. Im not talking about that" Coco turned to face Brei and held her hand.

"Brei .. I still love you. You know that right?" He said and gave her a small smile. But Brei didn't say anything, she just looked at him.

Coco placed his other hand at her cheek and cares it slowly.

" I want to tell you this but Im not asking for you to forget or to forgive me. Brei sorry na feel mong kinahihiya kita before dahil naging repeater ka, I know I shouldn't made you feel that way. Sorry for not trusting you and always doubting you noong naging close ka sa mga lower year. Im really sorry for a lot of things" Coco said and started to cry a litle

"Brei mahal kita .. hindi ko sinasabi sayo to for you to say it back. Sinasabi ko to dahil ito yung nararamdan ko para sayo. Gusto ko lang malaman mo na mahal kita" Coco teared up.

He pulled her into a hug. He hug her tightly as if it was the last time.

Brei pulled out of the hug and looked at her side, not meeting Coco's eye. From Coco's view he can see Brei bitting her lips a little not wanting to talk.

Coco summoned all of his courage and grab Brei's arm and pull her to him a little. He then kiss her at the cheek. It made the latter look at him in shock.

"Good night and .. Thanks for hanging out with me today" Coco said with a small smile.

Brei didn't say anything. She just nod and went inside the house without looking back at Coco.

As soon as Brei was out sight, Coco went inside the car and opened his phone. He dialed his phone and waited for the person to pick up.

When the other person pick up the phone. Coco said "Hello .. what time is the flight again?"

>>>>>>>>>NEXT CHAPTER
Sorry for the long long wait!! :(