Chapter 7 - Unexpected

>Thirds pov

As Larry's promise to Coco, he talk to their bouncer and event staff that he has a family member that will be around most of the time. He also told Ecko and Gabo about Coco's plan, Gabo was fine with it but Ecko doubt it will work since he secretly knows his childhood friend had a big crush Larry.

Only a 2 days left before the campus tour and today the boys have a meeting together with the TGC Girls for their joined photoshoot but they're missing one boy.

The boys manager starts their meeting by introducing himself and apologizing that Larry couldn't come to the meeting. Ecko stand up and said "Im Ecko Sibug nice to meet ya'll. On behalf of Larry Im sorry hindi siya makakarating dahil ngayon siya magpepresent ng thesis. But I assure everyone that this won't happen again"

Nile is looking at Ecko with a question mark on her face. Seeing this, Ecko smirk and said "Im not covering for him. I just don't want him to look bad at someones eye" and wink at Nile.

The introduction of both party went on and the discussion about the photoshoot was discuss clearly.
---------------------------------------
>5pm at a random SuperMarket<

Larry is walking around the aisle getting some stuff for their suddenly party night. His thesis was approve and he had a high grade on it. Right after his thesis finished he called Ecko and Gabo telling them the good news then Ecko decided to have a small celebration.

Some people is looking at him. Well who wouldn't be? He's wearing a formal pinkish polo that goes well with his skintone and with 2 buttons undone, sleeves is rolled up to his elbow. His hair is neatly styled.

In the middle of getting the stuff he needed, he saw three familiar girls ahead. Walking a little slow and observing, seems like they can't get the bag of chips at the top of the shelves. Larry's chivalry side kicks in and ..

>Nile pov
Why am I the one who should get the chips in the top! Why can't we get something that is place in a lower place! Arh! I think if I jump then I can get it?

>Third pov
Larry walks slowly to them so Nile won't notice him but Belle did, she looks at him and smile as greeting then he return the gesture. He then signal them her to stay quite.

When Nile was just a bout to jump Larry walks behind her and grab the chips for her. Nile was surprise when someone was behind her and almost hugging her.

Nile was so shock and thought that Belle and Ella left her, she quikcly turn around to see whose the person behind her. With the close gap, Nile almost kiss the person behind her.

Larry smirk at Niles cute surprise face, he then whisper softly "Your chips. Nile hime-sama" .. Nile was taken a back on how Larry said her name.

Ella look at the two a word slip her mouth a little to loud "Kabedon?" with Ella's voice the two suddenly get back to earth and Larry remove himself from Nile and gave her the chips.

>Larry pov
What the heck!! What am I doing?! I shouldn't be so close to her like this! Pano kung may makakita samen na paparazzi!

Clearing my throught I look at Belle and bow a little "Im sorry for not attending the meeting earlier. I got some personal stuff to do" after saying that, a hand hold my shoulder and when I look at the owner it was Ella's. She smile at me and I thought to myself what a cute innocent smile.

Then my attention went back to Belle when she called my name "Larry .. Its okay. Ecko told as why you can't attend the meeting. So hows your thesis defense?"

Remembering why we're having a party, I smiled at her and said "Do you wanna go party with us? " I gave her my britghtest smile because Im really happy right now

Then someone suddenly tag onto my sleeves, I look at the person and it was Nile. She's holding the bag of ships with her left hand, covering half of her face and shyly said "Thank you for this and .. ahm Congrats sa thesis mo, mukhang approve. etooo .. Its not like gusto ko pumunta pero .. Sasama kami sa party to atleast get to know you guys since we are working together"

I smile at how cute she is right now. I grab my cart again and we did the grocery together for the mini party. I also texted the guys to be ready because the models are coming hehe ..
-------------------
>At the parking lot

Third pov
The girls walk with Larry together with the groceries (ofcourse Larry carrying most of it). They stop at Larry's car, Nile was a little lost since they stop at a matte black range rover vela.

Now it's Belle turn to say something about the car, she turns to Larry when he opens the back seats door for them.

"Do boy bands rob banks?" Belle has her left eye brow up.

"I think they don't just rob banks, they rob jewerly store to since last time Larry was using a sports car .. " Nile forgot that the girls didn't know she was with Larry before.

Ella looked at Nile with shock eyes and Belle was looking at her with a smirk on her face.

Larry cleared his throat to get the girls attentions. He then grab Belle's hand and gave her smile, he then gesture her to get in the car. He did the same for Ella.

He was about to close the door when suddenly Belle said "Why are you closing the door? Kasya pa naman si Nile dito since nasa likod naman yung groceries"

Larry was about to answer but Nile interupt him saying "Hey! Its not good that we all seat at the back. Magmumukha namang driver si Larry nun"

A sweat drops on Larry's forehead. Well she has a point though. So when everyone seated, Larry looked at the mirror and said to Belle "We don't rob banks. This a gift from my father since naka pasa ako sa thesis ko hehe I was suprised actually na may naghihintay agad na sasakyan saken sa labas ng campus"

The girls couldn't beleive what he just said. But he said it in a humble way/tone. Now Belle and Ella said in their minds that some paparazzi are really making things up especially when they said Larry is always so full of himself.

Judging others really is a bad thing ..

>>>>>>>END
SORRY FOR THE LATE LATE LATE UPDATE!!!