Chapter 12 - Game room

The Boy's unit
Nile pov

Why am I here again? Looking around their entertainment room, this room is big.

They have a theater couch but its like a bed that is located at the right side of the room with a big flat screen tv on the wall. The room lighting and air condition can be controlled with a remote.

At the left side of the room is like designed for streaming. 3 desktop back to back located at the center with green screen hanging at the 3 side of the room, also there are 3 spotlight for each. The gaming is also something expensive.

How much did Larry spend for their entertainment room anyway ..

"If you're thinking I paid for all of this then your wrong" Larry whispered in my ears.

I didn't dare to turn around cause I know his too close to me. I can feel his body heat.

Its a good thing he didn't tease me further. He lead mo to a gaming chair that has color pattern of black and violet.

"This is mine. You can do your live here while I finish the food you made me. I don't want it to get cold any further" Larry smiled at me

I sat down at the chair. I was about to ask something but suddenly he bend down to me. His face is getting closer and closer .. I decided to close my eyes ..

*bip computer turning on*

I opened my eyes and I could see a closer view of the side of his face. Now that I looked at him closer, I just realize how strong that line jaw of his tho he has chubby cheeks but he still have jaw line.

I also can smell a sweet cool scent. For a guy he doesn't use strong scent perfume. But wait, I think its his fabric conditioner or maybe his shampoo? I also smell this scent when he lend me some clothes.

"If your thinking I used some axe body spray, I don't" Larry said while clicking something

Is he a mind reader now? ..

He turn his head toward me but his careful, its like his being careful not to cross the line. But didn't we already crossed it?

"Look at the screen so I can show you the games and if you want to use keyboard or controller" He said smiling slightly

"Ah .. ehem .. I'll use the keyboard. Anyway I'll play COD so could you just open that? Hindi ako masyadong techo pag ganito yung set up" I said shyly looking at the screen.

"Okay .. anyway since you need to make the fans think you're with Belle just call me to give you something by using Belle's name" His offering to help maybe because Ecko is related

After setting up everything, he turn around and walk towarda the door. Looking at his back, he has a well build body I may say. Wide shoulder and those biceps .. now I know their fans said his the sexiest member while Ecko and Gabo are the cute one.

Thinking about how he did a great job with his body, I remember how it feels when he hug me earlier to make me stay .. remembering it made me blush so much!

ARHHH!!! LARRY LAYAR WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!
--------------------------

Larry pov

Bakit ko ba siya pinag stay dito? ano yun bat ko siya niyakap? ARHHH!! Hayss is it because of this fever? I really don't know .. Let's just eat this lugaw na ginawa niya for me. hmmm .. come to think of it, tagal na din since someone cooked for me other than the maids and my mom. I wonder how she doing right now? 

Never mind .. she probably don't care about me anymore ...

Also what the heck! Ecko being with Belle right now?! Bakit hindi siya nag ingat! pano kung may nagtake ng pictures niya, kahit na siguro sabihin na coincidence there will still be some damage we will be taking because of that .. *sigh*

Let's call Gabo, where is this kid anyway?

*ring ... ring ... ring*

Gabo: Hello Kuya Larry?

Larry: asan ka? bat hindi ka pa umuuwi? 

Gabo: ahh .. Kuya pwede ba ko magdala ng bisita?

Larry: relative? Well I have a slight fever right now so.. I don't know. Is it okay sayo na magdala ng bisita if I slight fever?

................ 

Gabo: Okay lang daw kuya! pa akyat na kami ah! byeee ..

*BEEP*

WAIT WHAT?! NOW AS IN NOW NA?!! GABBBOOOO!!

---------------------------------

Third pov

Gabo and Ella when on their way up while Larry change his clothes imeddiately into a pair of black addidas sweat pants and sweater.  He also clean up some mess swiftly even though he still feel dizzy. The time Gabo and Ella got in, Larry was already seating one of the kitchen stall quietly eating.

"Im back!! KUYA LARRY!!" Gabo was shouting as soon as he open the door. Ella followed behind him shyly.

''Welcome back .. so sinong bisita mo tonigt?'' Larry said as he took the spoon into his mouth

The two walked over to Larry and as soon as Larry saw who it was he swallowed the food in wrong way cause him to choked. The immediately gave him water and pat his back.

''Ella.. ehem .. so you guys are hanging out kaya pala walang tao sa unit niyo'' Larry said after he drink the water.

''So kuya .. kamusta fever mo? dapat tinawagan mo agad ako para umuwi ako ng maaga. Alam ko naman na uuwi si Kuya Ecko sakanila today kaya ako lang mag aalalaga sayo'' Gabo said pouting and hugging Larry

''Speaking of .. it looks like his with Belle'' Larry looked at Ella as if asking her with his eyes if she knew about it

''Hmm .. inuwi ni Kuya Ecko si Ate Belle sa kanila?" Gabo tilted his head confused

''Nile is at our gaming room. She will be doing a live so the fans will think you girls are at home and para maisip nila na baka kamukha lang yung nakita nila earlier'' Larry said to Ella smiling slightly.

'' I'll go to her. Mas ok if makikita ako sa live niya na sumisilip kahit nag stream lang siya'' Ella excuse herself

'' ahh .. samahan kita, turo ko sayo san yung gaming room namen'' Gabo escorted Ella to the room.

Larry continue to eat his food and soon join the three at the gaming room. The two boys waited for the girls  to finish their live and ended the night with them giving the girls a ride back to their unit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Next Chapt

Im a little down right now. Actually I don't know how to write a scene with Brei in it. Im lost  right now ...