Chapter 6 - Help a brother out

When Larry got back to their condo, he found Ecko and Gabo was waiting for him at the living room. A sigh escape his mouth when he saw Ecko grinning at him. He sat at the couch beside Ecko then Gabo stopped playing with their PS4 and stand up from the bean bag to sit at the other side of Larry.

Ecko wrap his left arm around Larry's shoulder still grinning. Its like Larry already knows the question, he just said "Avida, tower Vita. Near the Seda Vertis North"

Ecko hugged Larry in joy saying I love you so many time and then Gabo said "But we didn't know IF it is true that Ate Belle and Ella live together with Ate Nile"

Gabo is right, the top 3 TGC models only mentioned it once that they are close to each other like sister that they live together but nobody confirms if its true since no one saw them going home together.

Larry remove himself from Ecko and  walked towards the fridge to get a drink then he sat down at their breakfast bar.

"Kailan dadating dining table natin?" Larry said off  topic.

"Tomorrow I think. But its not like we need one since its just the 3 of us" Ecko answered Larry and shrugged

"Well we never know when we will have visitors" Larry smirk at Ecko. Gabo is fast getting Larry's signal, he walked over to Larry and hug him.

"Thank you kuya! So kailan sila bibisita? kahit si ELLA na lang wag mo na sama si Ate Belle" Gabo said it with so much excitement in his voice and looking like a puppy.

"Haha calm down. We didn't talk about it yet but I kinda got her to tell me na the three of them are living together, parang magkakapatid na nga daw sila" Larry said patting Gabo's head like a dog. Larry also added "AND that one of them is a Fan of one of us" while looking at Ecko ..

Ecko was about to run towards Larry to hug him but Larry's phone ringed, when they look at who is it they let Larry walked to his room to answer it ..

>Phone Call<

Coco: Kuya Larry? hello

Larry: What? Did something happen?

Coco: ahmm.. I wanted to ask you favor

Larry: what? Is Brei pregnant? Your fast huh Hehehe

Coco: NO! its not THAT! *sigh* Kuya Larry naalala mo ba sinabi ni Brei kanina na big fan siya ..

Larry: mm .. why? I do kinda remember her face na madalas sa crowd

Coco: Kuya .. hindi ko talaga girlfriend si Brei. Well she was but .. *sigh*

Larry: okay so .. Brei is your ex but girl space friend? am I getting to the point here?

Coco: yes .. So Kuya Larry I wanted to ask you to help me.. you know since you're her idol and all, can you help me make her fall inlove with me again?

Larry: *took a deep breath* Coco you know .. If she loves you then you don't need me to help you, and even if I wanted to help you ano naman magagawa ko eh kayo yung magkakilala. Maybe you should ask Ecko?

Coco: Nonono no! Kuya Larry!! *sigh* Ganito .. help mo ko mas makabonding siya. VIP stuff you know and since hindi naman siya papayag na lumabas kaming dalawa lang .. pwede ba sumama kayo palagi? so I will have a reason

Larry: *sigh* You do know thats a little hard right? with the going out in public. But I can help you with the VIP thing .. COCO sure ka ba dito? what if hindi magwork?

Coco: POSITIVE! ... Kuya pleaseeeee .. If hindi pa din talaga magwork then I'll just accept the fact na hindi na kami magkakabalikan

Larry: *Deep sigh* Okay okay.. I'll give update you about our weekly schedule BUT iwasan mong mabangit kila Ecko na alam mo sches namen. Sasabihin ko din kila Ecko tong favor so it won't be that hard

Coco: wahhh!! KUYA LARRY I LOVE YOU!! kiss kita!!

Larry: Hahaha okay okay .. baka isipin nanaman nila bakla ka .. Coco just make sure you won't get hurt in the end okay

Coco: I'll try Kuya .. Thanks again

>End of Call<

After that call, Larry throw his phone at the bed and decided to take a shower. While taking a shower his thoughts was full of how cute Nile smile and blush at the same time. He then thought about what Coco said .. there's this what if in his thought. What if Brei will fall inlove with one of them instead of Coco in the end. That will be troublesome ..

~~~~~END~~~~~