Part 8

Lindsey was finding it near impossible to keep his hands from wandering. Every few minutes, when he was sure that Stevie had drifted off, she'd move again, indicating she was very much awake. Was she waiting for him to make the first move? Was she testing him? If so, Lindsey thought, that was mean of her. It had been some time since they were so close, only extremely thin layers of material separating their bodies. Besides that, Lindsey hadn't been home for a while either, which only fueled his frustration.

Feeling Stevie's fingers move over his, caught Lindsey's attention. So, now she had decided to tease him as well? What's the worst that could happen, he thought, I could get yelled at? 

Holding his breath, Lindsey's arm around Stevie tightened. With his free hand, he moved her hair away from her neck and leaned in to press his lips softly to it. She inhaled sharply and he smiled inside. His lips slowly made their way down her neck to her shoulder, his fingers eased the strap of her nightgown. 

"What are you doing?"

Lindsey stilled. Did he misread the situation? "I, uh... testing the waters, I'd say."

A momentary pause followed, after which Stevie spoke up again. "And? Is it cold or is it warm?"

"It's getting pretty warm." He replied, his voice sounded low in her ear.

The rustling of sheets echoed around the room as Stevie turned onto her back. Lindsey could barely see her face, but he felt her hand against his cheek. 

"It's getting pretty damn hot if you ask me." She said, her seductive voice drawing him in closer. 

With that, Lindsey fully made up his mind. Tilting his head slightly to the left, he barely touched her lips with his own. She quickly grew impatient and lifted her head off the pillow to capture his lips. One of his hands traveled south, sneaking its way under her nightgown, and gripped the flesh of her thigh, prying her lips open at the same time. He swallowed the moan that escaped her, which only added to the excitement he was already feeling. It felt good, it felt right even though it was wrong on so many levels. 

Bending her leg at the knee, caused Stevie's nightgown to fall away from her skin. Lindsey's hand slid up her exposed thigh, over her side and up to her chest. She broke the kiss, a soft sigh passed through her lips, when the pad of his thumb brushed over her nipple. Her moan came out stronger, when he eased the material down and his hand cupped her breast, giving it a gentle squeeze. She arched her back as he began leaving a trail of open mouth kisses down her throat. Having waited long enough, he lifted himself up and situated his body in between her thighs. 

"Lindsey."

"Hm?"

"Lindsey." 

"Yeah, baby."

Stevie squeezed his hand, which lay on her middle, repeating his name louder once again. "I think, you were having a nightmare. You kept groaning."

Slowly opening his eyes, Lindsey realized that everything that had just happened, happened in his sleep. "A nightmare? No, it was... nevermind." He cut himself off, before he said too much. "I was just having a dream."

"It had to be some dream." Stevie said and he could almost hear the smirk in her voice. 

Lindsey frowned, unsure of what she meant by saying that, until realizing that, while his dream was just that, his erection was very much real, pressed firmly against her back.

"I- jeez... I need a glass of very cold water." Lindsey rolled out of the bed, feeling like a horny 16-year-old.

Before he walked out of the room, Stevie called out his name. "Linds?"

"What?"

"Were you dreaming of me?" 

"Very funny." Lindsey replied and rushed out for that much needed glass of water. 

A couple of minutes passed and Lindsey returned. He got back to bed, keeping some distance between him and Stevie. She turned to look over her shoulder. 

"You're too far away."

"Yeah, I think, I've embarrassed myself enough for one night."

Rolling onto her other side, Stevie scooted over closer to him and snuggled up against him, laying her head on his chest. "Don't be silly." She reached up and pressed a kiss to his jaw. "I dream about you, too."