Part 18

"Do you think that I need surgery?"

Lindsey wasn't sure he heard that correctly, he looked over to where Stevie stood in front of the floor length mirror in her room. "Surgery? What the hell for?"

"Well, you know..." She shrugged, tilting her chin up she ran her fingers down her neck. "To tighten this up a bit. Those long nights in the studio with you aren't helping the bags under my eyes either."

"I'm not exactly sure if you're joking right now or not." 

"I'm being serious. I'm getting old, Linds."

With a heavy sigh, Lindsey rolled out of the bed and closed the short distance between them. "I don't know if we're looking at the same person in the mirror." He said, standing behind her. "You're not old and you look beautiful."

"You say that because you want-"

"Christ." He shook his head, placing his hands on her shoulders to spin her around. "How should I say it to make you believe it?"

Stevie cast her eyes down, a small smile on her lips. "I believe it, when you say it."

He grasped her chin gently and made her look at him. "You are, Steph. You've been the most beautiful woman in the world since the day I first saw you."

"Yeah, well... Nobody writes about an extra pound you've gained in some trashy magazine." She leaned against him, when he pulled her closer, her arms wrapped around him.

"Come on." Lindsey said, taking her by the hand. "I'm going to show you."

Intrigued, Stevie didn't protest as she allowed him to walk her to the bed. Lindsey asked her to lie down and she did. He got in beside her and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. Drawing back to look at her for a moment, he leaned in to kiss her again without pulling back so suddenly. She brought her hand up and her fingers disappeared in his curls, keeping him close as she parted her lips. His hand began to explore as it brushed over her chest, down her side to her hip. He broke them apart after a lengthy moment to press a light kiss to her shoulder then her neck, before he moved and situated himself between her legs. Locking their eyes, he eased the straps of her nightgown down her arms, exposing her breasts. He knew, she wanted to hide, but he wasn't about to give her the chance to do so. He kissed from one side to the other, purposely ignoring the peaks demanding his attention. A short gasp escaped her, when he gently pinched one of them, while his mouth covered the other. His tongue slithered around it and her breathing grew heavier. He gave her a cheeky grin, when he released it with a pop. Sitting on his heels, her reached for her nightgown again and tugged it down, revealing the creamy flesh of her stomach. He knew, that was the area she was particularly sensitive about, so he made sure not to leave one inch without a kiss. He knew, she hated those stretch marks, so he pressed his lips to each one. He moved to lie lower on the bed, taking her nightgown off completely. Sure, it might not have been very mature, but he wanted to leave a mark and he did. He didn't think she would mind, no one else but him would see the slightly bruised skin of her inner thigh. Lifting his eyes up, he found hers to be shut tight. He took it as a good sign and hooked his arms around her legs. He kissed his way up to the juncture of her thighs and she moaned. Loudly. He felt proud inside, but for a second, he wondered if anyone had heard it. Clearly, it didn't matter so much to her, when she gripped onto his hair, keeping him in place. She raised her hips up slightly, when his tongue moved in circles with just the right amount of pressure. A thought crossed her mind, she thought of other women, who got to experience that and she hated every single one of them. When her breathing turned into short gasps of air, he doubled his effort, determined to push her over the edge with his incredibly talented mouth. And it didn't take much longer, when her grip on him soon loosened and her legs feel apart, letting him go. 

"Do you believe me now?" He asked, hovering above her, his hands pressed into the mattress supporting his weight.

All she could do was nod her head. "Give me a sec, I'll show you how beautiful you are." She then added, making him laugh.