Who was that guy!?

TW: abuse

11:34am
Y/n POV

I woke up to banging on the door. Before I had time to react I heard clay on FaceTime right next to me. Even though I knew Marcus was at my front door I took the time to take in clays morning voice and messy hair. He was so pretty.

-snap out of it y/n you need an excuse to hang up-

"Y/n what was that? Is someone there?"
"I..uh I'm sure it's no one I'll call you back ok?"
"What no stay on. That wasn't just knocking someone is banging on your door your not hanging up on me. If you do I'm driving over"

-why does he care so much I've known him for a month-

I sigh "okay fine just go on mute"
"Okay"

I nervously got up and went to the front door. Opened it to see none other than Marcus himself. Shit.

"Y/N WHO THE HELL WAS THAT GUY YESTERDAY AT THE CAFE?!" He yelled causing me to flinch and put my arms to block him
"He..uh he's just a friend Marcus. I swear. And what does it matter we broke up months ago."
He grabs my arm again with more strength then ever
"Y/n y/n y/n, you can't get rid of me that easily you slut. The scars will be there forever. Just give in. I know you didn't call the cops last time and didn't this time either."
"Get away from me!"
"SHUT UP YOU USELESS BITCH." He punched me in the face causing me to fall back onto the ground "Your gonna stay here show me what you were gonna do with that 'friend'"
"No no please Marcus. Stop."

Then I hear clay talking from my back pocket.

-he heard all of it. He knows. Shit.-

Clays POV
I heard the whole conversation. Not conversation more like fight. But as soon as I heard how scared she was in her voice I got in the car and drove. I blew up nicks phone because he knows her address from the post mates. Finally I get it and drive like hell.

"Your gonna stay here and show me what you were gonna do with that 'friend'"
"No no please Marcus. Stop."

As soon as I heard that through the phone I had it.

"GET THE HELL OFF HER YOU DICK! I hope you know I'm pulling into the parking lot right now." I yell right into the phone. I park and run straight to the apartment phone still in hand. He's now just yelling a bunch of shit at her. I get to apartment 205
And burst though the door to see him kick y/n then look at me

I hang up the phone and put on my back pocket.

"Get the hell out of here right now" I said starting trying to sound intimidating. "Or I'm calling the police." I pull out my phone again and dial 911. He looks at me then the phone. Let's go of y/n and stomps out the door slamming it behind him.

-thank god-

I look at y/n to see her gold her stomach in pain from where he kicked her.
"Are you okay?! Oh my god that stupid question of course your not. Let's get you to a hospital or something. You could have a broken rib or a concision!"

"Clay! Clay. I'm okay" she says with a weak smile trying to stand up but fails "shit" I hear her whisper

"No your not. Let me help you?"
I ask
She nods so I pick her up bridal style and take her to her room and lay her down on the bed. I then leave to get a glass of water and Advil.
"Here take this it will help with the pain."
"Thank you" she says not making eye contact.

Y/n POV
I can't look him in the eye I can't. Not after what happened not after what he heard. He knows everything now. But I don't want him to leave.

"Clay?"
"Yeah y/n"
"Thank you" I say letting a tear slip down my cheek
"Anything for my princess" he says resting his hand on the side of my face and wiping the tear away

"It's okay to cry you know. I'm always here if you need someone" he says with a weak but sweet smile

"I'm sorry. For dragging you into this. Maybe if I just listen to Allison and called the cops forever ago it wouldn't have come to this. I'm so sorry."
"Hey, hey no don't apologize none of this is your fault. He's a dick okay but you should call the station tomorrow okay i can speak if you need me to okay?"
"Okay. You should go home clay I'll be okay."
"What no way in hell am I leaving right now. I don't care what you say either we stay here or we go to my house"
"Fine we can stay her I guess"
"Good now what movie do you want to watch"
"Perks of being a wallflower please"
"You got it"

We spent the rest of the night watching movies and taking until we both fell asleep while watching St Elmo's fire

A/ n
Sorry for any misspellings or missing words I tend to skip over words when writing
Also prepared to see more of Allison nick and George