House and one knee

TIME SKIP 8 MONTHS
Y/N'S POV

It's been a great 8 months. Me and clay publicly came out a couple. Allison visited a couple times and so did Nick and George. I got a lot closer with the people on the smp after joining. I started getting pretty popular from streaming so I quite my job at the cafe.
Marcus showed up at my apartment like 7 months ago. It was the last straw and we called the cops. I now have a restraining order against him. If he comes near me he goes to prison.
Clay and I have been amazing. We are actually looking for a house to buy together. Somewhere near the beach.
We are going to look at a house today. We had to be there at 1. It's 12:30 so he should be here soon to pick me up. A couple minutes went by and I head a knock at the door. I walked over to see clay at the door.

"Hiii! Ready to see the house?"
I asked him

"Very"

We walked over to his and got in. We drove over to the house. It was only 20 minutes away so we made it there just in time. We got out and met Jake (our realtor) at the door.

"Hi Jake how are you"
Clay said shaking his hand

"I'm good how are you guys"

"Good, excited to see this house. From the look of the outside it looks great"
I said looking at the white brick with a large porch and dark brown pillars, door, and shutters.

"Right Well let's get inside huh"

"Sounds good"
Clay says

We walked in to see a nice entry way with stairs to the side. 2 openings on each side of us. On the right was the living room. It was pretty big with 2 bay windows.
To the left was the dinning room with a chandelier in the middle. We walked through the dinning room to the kitchen. Marble counter tops, and island in the middle with stools. We then went upstairs walking around. There was a master bedroom plus 2 others upstairs and 2 downstairs. All together a five bedroom house. Big I know. Go big or go home.

"Wow this is a beautiful house"
I said mostly to clay.

"Yeah it is"

We went out back to see the back yard. It was beautiful. Fenced in with a big the had a tree house in it. Nice for future kids.

We went back out to the porch and told Jake goodbye and that we would think about it and let him know.

"Sooooo what do you think?"
Clay asked as he started the car.

"I love it clay. I really do."

"Me too."
He took my hand
"So. Do we bye this house?"

"It's the best one we've seen and it's in our budget"

"So yes?"

"YES"

I leaned over and hugged him. We were gonna call Jake once we got back to my place and tell him we were taking the house.

"I'm so glad we're doing this y/n"

"Me too clay"
I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek
"I love you"

"I love you too, y/n"

ANOTHER TIME SKIP 1 MONTH
(Bc I'm lazy 🤪)

CLAY'S POV

we are now moved into the house and settled in.
Right now it's 1 am I couldn't sleep so I slipped out of bed not to wake up y/n and went down to the kitchen to get something to eat. I walked in and got a glass of water with some chips. I opened the junk drawer and moved some papers pulling out a little box. I opened it to see the ring I got 3 months ago.

"Soon"
I whispered to myself.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and quickly shoved the ring into my pocket.

"What are you doing up?"
Y/n said walking in

"Couldn't sleep"

"Mhh"

I grabbed her hand and turned her around with her bumping into me.

"Hi"
I said

"Hi"

We swayed back and forth to nothing but the sound of the fridge running.

"I love you so much y/n"

She looked up to me

"I love you too clay"

I stepped back only holding her hands and frappes the box out of my pocket.

"Maybe now"
I said Quito myself again

"No wha- oh"
She said seeing the box.

I got down on one knee and opened the box looking back up to her.

"Y/n l/n, I can not explain how much I truly love you. When I'm not with you I feel like I can't breath. It's consuming. I couldn't imagine my life without you. Y/n... will you marry me?"

She had tears in her eyes one hand over her mouth covering a smile.

"YES. OH MY GOD A THOUSAND TIMES YES HOLY SHIT"

I started laughing and put the ring on her finger standing up. We kissed and hugged standing there both smiling happier than ever and continued to sway back and forth in the kitchen.

A/N

story will be ending soon and I'll be focusing more on my others!! Make sure to read them :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter