Love birds

After the movie
CLAY'S POV
10:34pm

the movie ended and y/n was still asleep on my shoulder. George is asleep on the chair and Allison is asleep on the arm of the couch. Nick and I are the only ones awake.

"nick. should we wake up George an leave?"

"no. George is tried from his flight. Take y/n to her room I'll take Allison to the guest bedroom. I'm sure she won't mind."nick whispers

"Okay we can clean up out here when we come back."I said quietly

I carefully pick y/n and take her to her bed. But once I lay her down she wakes up.

"hey. are you guys staying?"

"We're you ease dropping on me and nick?"

"..maybe a little. I don't care if you guys do though"

"Okay. I'm gonna go help nick clean up."

"Noo.." y/n said groggily "stay.."

"What..?"

"Stayyy" she says patting the bed beside her.

"okay"

I got in bed laid down keeping some distance between us. She rolls over to me and I hesitantly put my arms around her. She with my hair humming until we both fell asleep.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING
STILL CLAY'S POV

I woke to giggling and a flash

"Nick you idiot why didn't you turn off the flash" George scream whispers

"Sorry I forgot" Nick says back

I opened my eyes to see George and nick looking over me. I soon realized my arms are wrapped around y/n while she's fast asleep.

"Get the hell out guys your gonna wake her up"

"Ok ok sorry. We're leaving" nick says quietly then both of them leaving.

I play with y/n's hair for about 10 minutes until she wakes up.

"Hey." She says almost whispering "what are doing in here?" She asks

"What do you mean? You asked me to stay"

"I did?"

"Yeah you did" I say laughing "come let go to the kitchen I smell food."

"Ohh I hope Allison cooked breakfast oh my god can the girl cook"

We got up and made our way to the kitchen

"Good morning love birds" allison says

"Shut up alli." Y/n says

We all sat down to eat and talked for a little bit.

"Hey you guys want to go to the beach?" I ask everyone

Everyone agreed and me,nick, and George made our way back to my house to get ready.

Y/N POV

me and Allison where getting ready in our own rooms when she knocks on my door

"Yeah come in alli."

She opens the door and walks over to the bed and sits down

"Sooo you and clay" she says smirking "you've been hanging out a lot I hear."

"We are just friends alli"

" sleeping in the same bed cuddling all night is more than friends n/n"

"Whatever" I say backing a bag for the beach "I'm gonna go grab some snacks for the beach.

"Okay I'm gonna go grab the towels"

"Okay, put them in the blue bag please"

"On it"

We got everything together for the beach and waited for the boys to get back.

Once they got back, Allison and I followed behind them in my car to the beach.