Wedding day

TIME SKIP ANOTHER 6 MONTHS
Y/N'S POV

"The vail.. it's not right! Where are my shoes! Oh my god I just smudged my makeup. Shit shit shit.. ALI! MY VAIL ISNT RIGHT! WHERE ARE MY SHOES?"

"Y/n it's okay.. the vail is perfect your shoes are under the couch and your makeup isn't smudged alright. It's ok to my stressed. YOU GETTING MARRIED!"

"I KNOW I AM ALI"
I yell with a smile on my face
"Where Niki?"
I asked looking to puffy and minx

"I'm right here sorry! Will was telling my how nervous clay was"

"Oh my god!! He's nervous!? Bad nervous or good nervous?"

"Good nervous"

"Oh thank god"
I said sighing of relief

CLAY'S POV

"George what if she runs out!? what if she says no!? Oh my god she's gonna say no isn't she!!?"

"Clay stop! She's not gonna run out she's not gonna say no. It's ok to be nervous clay. Your getting married today man"

"Hell yah you are. I can't wait to be uncle nick!"

"Alright clay let's do your hair!"
Wilbur yells from the other room.

TIME SKIP

It was about time so I walked out and stood under the gazebo that was covered in vines and flowers. I looked out to see my parent and siblings, tommy, tubbo, eret, bad, sam, Wilbur, jack, and a ton others. It was nice having everyone here. Then door opened and two by two they started walking outside. Nick and Allison (who are indeed a couple now), George and minx, Karl and niki, then last Alex quackity and puffy. Then ranboo walking out dropping the flower petals then...

"Wow"
I whispered to myself

She walked down the isle wheat a beautiful white dress with baby pink flowers at the bottom. She look absolutely beautiful. I definitely started tearing up watching her walk down the isle. I can't believe I get to marry this woman.

Y/N'S POV

I was walking down the isle to the music. I saw clay smiling at me. It looked like he was crying but I couldn't tell if that was good or bad sign. I hope good. I got up there and took clays hands into mine.

TIME SKIP
(Sorry I'm lazy)

"I do"

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride"

After that He lifter my vain and kissed me.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you clay"

We did the usual wedding stuff. The toasts the eating. The dancing. But now it was time for me and clays first dance. Unchained melody was playing and we danced but near the end we just swayed as we normally do. It was amazing though. I can't believe I'm married to the most amazing man ever.

Later that night we got home and he picked me up bridal style as took me into our house.

"How basic"
I said sarcastically

"Oh I'm sorry would you like this better"
He said before tossing me over his shoulder

"Haha very funny. We are inside now you can put my down."

"Ok ok fine"

He put me down but I still had my arms around his neck. I have him a quick peck on the lips.

"Alright now I'm going to change out of this very uncomfortable dress. We have an early flight tomorrow."

"I know we do. But we are going to Italy so it's ok"

"Yes it's very ok"

"I can't tell you how happy I am right now"
He said pulling me into him

"Me too clay. It's like a dream hehe"

"What is wrong with you"
He said as a joke

"I don't know. My shrink is still trying to figure that out"

"Oh nice"

"I thought so"

"I love you y/n"

"I know you do"

"Oh come on now"

"Fine fine I guess I love you too"

THE END

A/n

Sorry for a short last chapter I'm sure I'll add more parts in the future with kids but it has ended for now. READ MY OTHER STORIES!! Now that I've finished this one I'm going to be focusing more on those.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚜| 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 🎉