A date?

THE NAXT DAY

Prince Franklin 🐸
12:35pm

Hey y/n, I was wondering
if you'd want to go get
dinner with me tonight?
You know maybe give
nick and Allison some
alone time. I mean
George would be there
too but hell just fall asleep.

You mean like a date?

If you want it to be a date.
Then it's a date

Do you want it to be a date?

I mean yeah.

Then it's a date

What should I wear?

Maybe a dress.
But not to formal
Kinda simple. Something
you would wear
to Olive Garden.

I'll pick you up at 6:00
Be there or be square

Got it. I'll see you then
my beloved Franklin

Until we meet again Debra
read at 12:43pm

Y/N POV
12:45pm

"ALLISON!!" I yelled running to the guest bedroom she was staying in

"Oh my god! What happened to you?" She asks sitting up on her bed

"CLAY JUST ASKED ME TO DINNER TONIGHT!!"

"NO WAY!" She yelled "FINALLY!"

We're both laughing at ourselves.

CLAY'S POV
12:45pm

-holy shit I just asked y/n on a date.-

"CLAY! Did you do it? Allison just texted me. She said y/n is really excited about your date tonight!"
Nick comes in screaming

"Yes I did it and now I'm freaking out nick. What if she actually doesn't like me and I'm reading to much into this."

"Clay. Your not. We all see the way she looks at you Okay. You can't fake that kinda of passion"
George says from behind nick.

"Ok whatever. Now I'm picking her up at six. Help me pick an outfit for later"

They come all the way into my room and we go through my closet looking for an outfit.

Y/N POV

Me and Allison looked through my closet trying to find a nice dress to wear tonight.
I ended up picking a light green dress with little white flowers on it. It was kinda tight so it would show off my curves. I play on wearing my white doc martens with it as well as a necklace and a few bracelets. We set everything out and went to kitchen to get something to eat. We sat down on the couch and talked for a while.

"Soo Alli, you and nick"

"What? He's cute. I think I might like him..."
She says quietly

"Ahh hahahahah. Just letting you know he totally likes you too! He told me when he asked for your number"

"Really?"

"Hell yeah"

We both laugh and talk about more random stuff. It's been a while since we've been able to do this so it felt good to just sit and talk with your best friend.
After a while of that we actually went to the park and had a little friend date. We set up a picnic for the two of us and we took pictures.

5:00 rolled around and I went to get ready. Becoming more and more anxious by the minute.

I did my make up and got dressed. I sprayed myself with some perfume and put on my shoes.
When I finished it was about 5:50. Now the real anxiety kicked in. My breathing picked up a bit and my heart was beating like crazy. I was kinda of freaking out.
I heard a knock at the door making me jump and I got up to answer it. I opened it to see clay. It's like all my worries and problems went away as soon as I saw it beautiful green eyes.

"Wow.. uh.. you look amazing y/n"
He stuttered out

I was a little relieved to see how nervousness was as well.

"Oh thanks clay. You don't look to bad yourself"
I said with a smirk

"Shall we? Your carriage awaits m'lady"

"Yes we shall"

We walked over to clays car and he opens my door for me and I get in. He then walks around to his side and get into the car as well.
He hands me the aux and I turn on my playlist and started sing the songs with all my heart.

CLAY'S POV

She looked so beautiful tonight. I couldn't take my eyes off her but of course I had because of stupid driving laws. I have her the aux when we got in the car and she turned on her playlist. She started singing every word to every song. I just admired her. Even though she'd never admit it, y/n had a beautiful voice. I loved it when she hummed me to sleep.
We pulled up to the restaurant. It was a beachside place and the sun was setting.
We walked in and were seated on the deck outside. Thank god. The sunset was beautiful. The sky lit up many different colors making the clouds pink and purple. I look over at y/n to see her watching the sunset in awe.

"It's really beautiful isn't it?" I said

"It really is. Have I ever told you how much I love sunsets"

"You've never mentioned it before." I say

"Well, I do. There's so many different colors. The way the sky fades into itself. I just love it" she says looking back at me

I'm just starring at her and she's starring back at me.
I looked down at her lips but back up quickly before she could notice. We were interrupted by the waiter taking out orders.
We both ordered and started talking about the most random things. We argued over who was the best avenger and if teen wolf or vampire diaries was better.
I was a great dinner to say the least.
Then we walked along the beach with the stars out.

"Hey y/n, back to what I was going to tell you last time we were on the beach"