Love

CLAY'S POV

I woke up on the couch with y/n in my arms. I had to stream later today so I slowly got off the couch not waking her up. I ordered us some Cracker Barrel and put on some coffee. I scrolled through Twitter replying to some and retweeting others. I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. Of course. Post mates dude. He didn't know what I looked like so I figured Id just leave it be but it doesn't mean he doesn't get on my nerves.

"Here you go."
I handed him some money plus tip.

"Thanks man. Enjoy the food"
He then walks off and gets in his car.

I took the food and set it on the table. I walked in the living and woke y/n up so we could eat.

I shook her but she just rolled over.

"Y/n get up. I got us food."

"Mhmmm five more minutes"

"More food for me then"

She sat up and looked at me

"Well played Franklin, well played"

"Mhm now come on. It's already 11:00 I've got to stream at 1"

"Ok ok. I'm coming"

She got up and sat at the table and we both ate.
After a while I drove y/n home. She had some editing to do and I needed to stream.

I drove back with some faint music in the background. Please notice by Christian Akridge came on. I thought of y/n as soon as it started playing. Then realization hit me. I loved her. With all of my being I lover her. I felt so warm around her. So consumed. I felt so free yet so clam at the same time. I felt like I could tell her anything. When I'm not with her, my heart aches. She feels like home.

-god... I love her. Oh my god. I have to ask her soon-

I got back home and set everything up for my stream. I pressed the go live button.

"hi! How are we doing today chat?"
I watched the chat go by with some goods and bads.

"Well I see some of you guys aren't going to great. I hope you feel better tho!"

I continued my stream and started speed running. After about 20 minutes George and sapnap joined.

"Soooo how are you and y/n?"
Nick asked in a teasing tone

"Shut up sapnap"

"No no we wanna know. Have you asked her yet?"
George said going along with nick

"Not yet now shut up"

User435 y/n's back!!!
User981 y/nwastaken anyone?
User251 yess I ship it
User678 nahh I doubt she deserves him
User537 from Tommy's stream?

I looked over at chat. They were mostly positive but a few negative. The mods deleted then pretty quickly. Even though I doubt y/n is watching because she is pretty busy. I didn't want to risk it. I've mentioned her before on Tommy's stream but not much after that.