Fluffy cows

Y/N'S POV

it's now the day we are going to see the fluffy cows.
The last few days mostly consisted of work and clay streaming a couple of times. We only spent one night apart during that time.

I woke up at 8:03am. I got out of bed and started getting ready. ClY doesn't take as long to get ready so he gets to sleep in a bit more. I got dressed and finally decided to wake him up.

I picked a pillow and started hitting him with it.

"CLAY!! WAKE UP YOU DICK HEAD!"

"I'm up! I'm up!"

"Get ready. I'll make breakfast."

"No good morning kiss?"

"Haha not until you brush your teeth"

With that he gets up and goes to the back to brush his teeth. I walked into the kitchen and got out some eggs, bread, and bacon.

Not even five minutes after I walked out there, clay come walking out with his arms stretched out to me.

"Ok they are brushed... now kiss me"

"Mhhh no. I'm cooking"

"What the fuck"
He sounds annoyed

"I'm kidding you idiot. Come here"

He walked up to me and I have a quick little peck on the lips.

"Oh come on now. That's not a morning kiss"
He went back in and kissed me passionately. He pulled away and walked back into my room.

I was stunned. I just took a deep breath and turned around to make our food.

I finished cooking and clay walked back out dressed and ready to go.
We sat down and ate then went out to clay's car. It's a couple hours away so stopped and got coffee too before we left town.
We listened to music and talked the whole way.

We pulled up to a barn and got out of the car. There was a little house and other people inside. We walked in and got our tickets. An old man walked up to all of us.

"Hello everyone. Ready for the tour? We have sheep, horses, ponies, fluffy cows and many other animals. You can met most of them, the ones you can't pet will have signs on their gates. Now let's get started"

We got the tour and pet all the animals we could. A chicken attacked clay and pooped on him. I couldn't stop laughing. The second to last animal were the fluffy cows. I skipped over to the pen.

"OH MY GOD CLAY LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE!"

CLAY'S POV

y/n skipped over the the cows with the brightest smile on her face. I laughed at how happy she was to see them.

"OH MY GOD CLAY LOOK HOW THEY ARE!"

-She so cute-

"Yeah they are. Can we pet them?"

"I don't see any signs"
She shrugged

We spent a while petting and playing with the baby fluffy cows. I could get over how happy she was.

The tour was over by 5:00pm.

"Wanna get a hotel room? It late and a long drive back."
I said as we were walking back to the car.

"Sounds good."
We got in the car and drove to a near by hotel. I got a room for tonight and we ordered some pizza. We watched a movie and just enjoyed each other's company.

After the movie we laid down to go to sleep, but I could sleep. I got an idea and shook y/n awake.

"Mhh what?"

"Wanna go on a walk?"

She rolls over and sits up on her elbows.

"Why?"

"Cant sleep. And I got an idea"

"Ok... let me get my shoes on"

We both put our shoes on and I grabbed my phone and room key. We walked down the road to a park and sat at the swings.

"I bet I can swing higher than you"
She said before kicking off.

"Oh it's on. I'm so winning this time."
I said also kicking off

I lost. Again.

"Whatever that's so unfair. My height off sets it okay. Your small and cute so it's easier for you"

"Oh don't be a sore loser clay. I won fair and square just like last time"

"We started walking back but it's started raining.

"Oh my god could this get any more cliche"
Y/n said with a laugh

"It's cliche because it's romantic. And I bet it could"

"Oh really and how is that?"

After she said that I took her hand and spines her around to face me and started dancing with her in the rain.

"I guess you were right"

"Damn straight"

We danced around laughing. It felt like we were in a movie. I'm not complaining though. I mean who would.

The dancing died down and we walked the rest of the way back to the room. It was only a few minutes.
We got back inside at 2 am and changed into some dry clothes. I laid back down in the bed with y/n in my arms. I felt her drift off the sleep.

Y/N'S POV

I was cuddled with clay almost completely asleep.

"I love you"
He whispered

"I love you too"
I mumbled

I felt him tense up a bit but soon relax. He kissed the top of my head and fell asleep.