Birthday

Y/N'S POV

Today is my birthday and I haven't told clay. I don't really like my birthday. The last few years Marcus always ruined it, so I just haven't celebrated it. I'm turning 21. I can not wait to get absolutely shit faced tonight. Should be fun.

CLAY'S POV

I knew y/n didn't like her birthday so I haven't said anything about it, but I'm going to surprise her with vodka and a little something else.

I went and got her presents then headed back home. She doesn't work today so I'm gonna go over at 1 so I have time to put her present together.
I finished that up and put it in my back seat and drove over to her place.

I got out of the car and grabbed the box then walked up to her door. I was pretty damn nervous. I didn't know how she would react. Hate it. Love it.
I don't know but I hope she loves it.

I had the vodka in my hand and the box in the other.
I knocked on the door 3 times. I heard some shuffling inside then the door opened. I put on a big smile.

"Happy birthday y/n"

"Clay..."
she looked at me for a few seconds. My nerves just skyrocketed.
"Thank you so much.. how did you know"
I smile grew on her face and I relaxed

"Allison. But your 21. Time to get drunk as shit"
I said holding up the bottle

"You know it. What is that"
She points to the box and raises an eyebrow.

"Your present. Open it before we get drunk"

"Ok then come on"

We walked in and sat at the couch and I set the big box on her leg.

Set took the ribbon off and then the top. I sat beside waiting for her reaction. Her face lit up.

"Holy shit clay. You didn't"

"I did"

"the dress..."
she picked up the top to look at it. She put it back down and put the box on the table in front of us.
She gave me a big hug knocking the wind out of me
"Thank you so much clay."

"Your welcome"
I said with a chuckle
After a few seconds we both pulled away.
"Now let's pop this thing open."

"Oh hell yeah"

We opened up the vodka drank like the whole bottle.
Needless to say. We were absolutely plastered.

"Hey clay.. your great you know"
She slurred out

"Oh yeah"

"Yeah. Your way better in bed than Marcus."

"Damn right I am."

She then leaned into my shoulder.
"I Love you clay"

"I love you too"

"Let's go out!"
She perked up

"Where"

"Let's go to the cafe"

"Is it still open"

"Let's find out"

And just like that our drunken selves where stumbling down a sidewalk.
We got to the cafe but of course it was closed. It was almost midnight by now. We've been drinking and doing other stupid shit all day.

"Damn... it's closed"

"Y/n?"
Oh shit. Marcus is here

"Yeah clay?"

"That wasn't me y/n. Marcus"

All the sudden she sobered up and turned around to see Marcus behind us.

"No no no. Not this year too."

"Are you drunk"
He say

"I'm 21. It's aloud now"

He walks over to y/n but stopped him. But me being drunk didn't really have effect on him. He pushed me over with hardly any effort.

"Marcus stop it."
I see him grab her arm and I stood up and punched him right in the face.
He fell down to the ground but quickly got back up. I pulled out my phone and dialed 911.

"I warned you man. Shouldn't have touched her"
I'm holding the phone as a threat.

"How could I not. I mean she drunk as shit wouldn't you take advantage of that too"

I looked Over at y/n. She had tears in her eyes but didn't say anything.

"You are disgusting"
I said to him. I put my arm around y/n's shoulder and pushed past him then walked home.

We got back and as I closed the door y/n jumped up wrapping her legs around my waste and arms around my neck. I sat her on the counter and we started making out. At first it was slow but picked up quickly. She was tugging at my hair while leaving marks on my neck. I picked her up and took her to her bedroom. I laid her on the bed and got on top of her picking up where we left off. She flipped me over to her on top and took off my shirt.

(You can imagine the rest)

The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache. I got up and ran to bathroom and threw up.

"You okay?"
Y/n said walking into the bathroom

"Yeah now I am"

"Ok then get up it's my turn"
I looked over and she looked really pale.
I moved and she ran to the toilet and threw up as well. We both brushed out teeth. She sat back down on the couch and I got us some water then turned on some coffee.

"Here"

"Thank you"

"Of course. Now how about I take you somewhere nice to wear that dress"

"Sounds romantic. But not today"

"Yeah not today"

We drank our water then ordered some breakfast to be delivered and drank some coffee while we waited. We sat in silence knowing we both felt like shit.

The rest of the day we mostly slept and watched some movies.