Disney World

TIME SKIP
CLAY'S POV

Its been a couple of weeks. The boys and Allison are leaving tomorrow morning sadly.
We've spent the last 2 weeks having a lot of fun. We went to the beach a few more times. We had a couple movie nights and sleep overs. Y/n and I went out to lunch alone twice and on the movie nights we would cuddle. We all hung like the whole time.
Right now we are all sitting in my living.

"So. Your last day here... what do we do?"
I asked then looked at my phone
"It's only 9:00 so we have all day"

"Disney world?"
Allison asked

We all looked at her and I saw y/n's face brighten

"Sounds like an amazing idea!" Y/n said exactly

"Yeah! I wanna go" George agrees

"Alright then. Get ready!" I said

"Right. Y/n, Allison go back y/n's place and get ready. We can meet there" nick said with a smile

Y/n and Allison agreed and left to get ready.

Me, nick, and George got ready and made our way there. We parked and walked up to the gate and met the girls there.
Nick and Allison were hold hands as we walked as well as me and y/n. Poor George was walking a alone beside me.

I looked over at y/n, she was looking away and I saw her face light up even more than it already was. I looked to what she was looking at and saw the big mountain ride. (I've never been so I don't know what the rides are called) my eyes widened. I hate heights. Y/n knows that but she looks over at me.

"Please clay!" She said desperately

"No way" I say with a nervous chuckle

"Come onnn. It's not that bad! I'll be there with you!"

I thought for a moment and sighed
"Fine"

"YAY!"

She pulled me away and we got in line for the ride. I was freaking out inside but tried to play it cool in front of y/n. But she noticed

"Clay. Your okay. I'll be right by side"

"I know" I said quietly

We got on and I tightly grabbed y/n's hand again.
She laughed

She screamed the whole ride but kept a smile on her face. I screamed as well but my face was covered in fear.

We got off.

"Oh let's go look at the picture!" She said and dragged me away again
"HAHA CLAY YOUR FACE!" She said laughing like a crazy person

"Shut up. At least you look cute" I said I saw her start blushing and laughed my famous Weeze laugh.

I bought the picture without her knowing. We met up with group again. Y/n and Allison ran off to go on a ride together while me, nick, and George went to get us all food.
The girls got back and we all ate.
The rest of the day we rode almost every ride and played a ton of games. It started getting late and the sun was setting. We walked over to a Farris wheel and we all got in. Me and y/n had our own and so did nick and Allison.
Also I forgot to mention, George met a girl earlier today and they've been hanging out so he rode with her.

As we know I'm scared of heights and the Farris wheel was pretty big. We got to the top and I looked at y/n to try and distract myself from how high up we are.

"It's really beautiful" she said quietly

"It is" I said back whispering

"Hey clay, what are we?" Y/n said and looked over at me " Because we kinda act like a couple but we aren't, and I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship because you know, the whole Marcus thing. I do really, really like you clay." A tear slipped down her cheek

"Hey, hey," I said wiping the tear "it's okay y/n. I completely understand. You have no need to explain yourself to me. I'll wait for you okay? And if Marcus ever and I mean ever tried to hurt you again... I won't hesitate to protect you. I really, really like you too which is exactly why I'll wait for you."

"Thank you" she whispered

I still had my hand on the side of her face. I leaned in a little and looked her in the eyes then closed the gap. Our lips met and it was like time stopped. It happens every time we kiss. It's amazing.
After a few seconds we pulled away.

We got off the ride and I looked over to nick and Allison and their faces were beat red.
Something definitely happened.

George said goodbye to his.. I don't really know what she is.
We all went back home.
Nick and George packed all there stuff for their fights tomorrow morning. I'm guessing Allison did the same. I took this opportunity to make fun of Nick like he did to me.

"So, nick, you and Allison? What happen on the Farris wheel. When we got off you too were quite red." I said leaning on his door frame

"Shut up clay. We just kissed." He says turning red again.

"HAHA! I knew it!" I head George yell from behind me.

Me and George laughed at nick while he blushed and kept packing.

Y/N'S POV

"So, Alli, what the hell happened with you and nick on the Farris wheel!?" I asked As she packed

"Oh you know. We talked, told jokes, kissed"

"WHAT!?" I yelled

"I KNOW!"

We both laughed And when calmed down it settled in that she was leaving at 8 in the morning

"Please don't leave" I mumbled as I laid my head in her lap.

"I wish I didn't have to n/n."

We sat in silence enjoying each other's company.