Page 2

I'm Scarra and I'm 19. I used to live in town with everyone, but then things became too much. There were the disc wars, then people were against the government... But I went unnoticed. I liked being alone. There was no one to depend on. It was either fight to survive, or die where I lived. I had a small house in a snow biome where no one could find me. I never wore armour since I never needed it, and an iron sword was all I needed for protection. I would occasionally go to town to get some food from the community farm. There was a holiday today and everyone was visiting Party Park with their children or friends. The streets were crowded and I was glad no one noticed me. I had my cloak on with the hood covering me enough to cast a shadow on my face. I was walking and someone bumped into me. I got a glimpse of a netherite sword just as they turned to me.

"I apologize. I didn't see you there. Are you okay?" A man asked. And I quickly walked away. I got to the farm and finished getting whear, potatoes, and carrots. I turned to leave when I heard a slicing sound. I saw the same sword once again and, this time, it was pointed at me. That's when I ran. I got through the crowd and lost him. I got to the snow biome after braving through the cold snow and wind that was in between me and the warmth of my little cottage house. I made it home and got to making some soup for myself. I cut the vegetables and made the same boring food. I let the food boil for a while and looked out the window to see it was snowing.

"Hello?" I heard a knock on my door as I was sitting in front of my fireplace. "Excuse me? Is anyone home?" Someone yelled from outside. I opened the door a little and peeked out.

"Um... Hi. It's cold and I was wandering around. Can I-Can I come in please?" A man asked in full netherite armour.

"Yeah," I opened the door and let him in. "You can make yourself comfortable on the couch by the fire." I didn't have visitors ever and I surely didn't have any friends.

"Thank you. I'm Ranboo," he said.

"Nice to meet you," I nodded. He nodded and shivered a little. I sat on the other couch and he was quiet.

"What's your name? What are you doing out here?"

"Um... I'm Scarra. I-I used to live with everyone, but the wars destroyed my houses and I moved out here a while ago. No one knows about it. Can you keep it like that?"

"Yeah. Of course!"

"Thank you." He stared at the fire and rubbed his arms. His stomach let out a growl and he tried to suppress it. "I have some soup cooking. Would you like some?"

"Oh, no thank you. I don't want to be a bother. I should be gone anyways," Ranboo said.

"You're not a bother. I never get visitors. And there's tons of food," I said.

"I suppose just for a bit." I got two bowls and filled them with soup, getting some bread on the side. I took it to him and he smiled. "Thank you," he said and drank some. I ate with him and he finished. I got out some cake after taking everything to the sink. He was about to leave and was warm. "Thank you for your hospitality. I hope to see you sometime again."

"Of course. Um... Here's some food in case you get hungry on the way to wherever you live."

"Thank you," he took the bag from me.

"I have one last question. What are you?"

"I'm half enderman," he smiled and walked out. He waved goodbye one last time and ran off. I went back to my lonely life and cleaned up the kitchen. I slept for the night and the snow had stopped in the morning.

I went out to work on my garden after getting in some warm clothes. I was in the back, planting some seeds, when I heard some footsteps.

"Hi," Ranboo said.

"Hi," I smiled. Someone came out from behind him and I stepped away.

"Oh. It's okay. This is my husband Tubbo."

"Hi," Tubbo said.

"Hi," I let out.

"I know you told me to never tell anyone about you, but I felt you were really special. Tubbo and I have a son. This is Michael," Ranboo moved aside and a little pigeon hugged his leg. "We don't have many we can trust."

"Ranboo thought your hospitality was very kind and I can trust you if he does," Tubbo said.

"Tubbo and I have to go check out our mansion that's being built and we need to run some errands," Ranboo said.

"Can you watch over Michael for us?"

"Um..." I said.

"We know it's hard. I can pay you in diamonds," Ranboo said. "Diamonds and emeralds."

"Okay," I said.

"Thank you," Tubbo said.

"Michael, this is Scarra. She'll take care of you today," Ranboo said. Michael ran to me and looked up at me.

"Hi," I smiled and squatted. "He played with my necklace and Ranboo and Tubbo left. "Do you like my necklace?"

"Yeah. Gold," he nodded. I took him in and he was excited to see a new house. "Who's that?" Michael pointed to a picture.

"That's me. When I was little like you."

"Dad and dad have family portraits hung up in my room. 2 of them, Michael said.

"That's nice. What do you want to do Michael?"

"Dad and dad make me read or learn to."

"I think I have an interesting book you'll like," I said. I carried him to the living room and sat on the couch after grabbing Charlotte's Web off the shelf. I sat cross cross on the couch and Michael made himself comfy in my lap.