Page 19

"If you ever need me at all, I'm always here. I'm your husband, Scarra," Techno said.

"I know. I love you for that," I set a hand on his cheek and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

A couple months went by and a new thing happened. Bad, Antfrost, and Punz had found this weird egg and created the Eggpire. Techno and I tried to stay out of it, but Ranboo kept reporting that our friends were getting hurt. The Egg had blood vines that were snaking through town and was slowly consuming everything. Techno finished putting Jonathan to sleep and came into the room.

"Bad wants me to come into town. I know he's gonna try to introduce me to the Egg," Techno said.

"You'll be careful?" I asked.

"I always am. I'm taking Steve with me."

"Your emotional support polar bear?" I laughed.

"Shut up," he said and gave me a smile. "Yes. He'll provide me with support."

"Then what's the point of me?"

"You're just special." I laughed and we slept.

Techno left the next day and Jonathan was sad.

"I wanna go with him!" He cried. "Dada!"

"I have to go. It's dangerous and I can't let you come," Techno said. "And stop crying." Jonathan did and hugged his leg. I felt a buzzing in my head and blinked it away.

"We'll walk him to town, okay? Then you and I can go visit Uncle Dream," I picked up Jonathan and Techno nodded.

"Okay," Jonathan said and we all went to town.

"Stay safe," I kissed Techno's cheek and took Jonathan to the prison.

"Hey," Sam didn't make me sign anything or take any tests to get in. "I know you wouldn't kill him or... try to break him out."

"Thanks, Sam." I went through the doorway and to the cell. Dream was bored and there were books thrown around.

"I had an outburst of anger," Dream said, acknowledging us.

"Hi, Uncle Dream!" Jonathan sat on his lap.

"Hey, kid."

We stayed for a while and Jonathan fell asleep which gave us time to have adult talk.

"What's happening out there?" Dream asked.

"Bad, Punz, and Ant are... possessed, I guess. There's an egg and they're protecting it. Techno's with Bad right now. I just hope he's okay."

"He'll be fine, Scarra," Dream said and pet my leg. "I want you to stay away from it." I nodded and Sam came to the feeding thing. He dropped through some lunch and Dream caught it.

"Here. I brought you a new book," I gave it to him and he took it.

"Thanks." I had to leave soon and lifted Jonathan. "Thanks for visiting," Dream said and gave me a hug. I left and met Techno outside the prison.

"We'll talk at home," he said. We went back and set Jonathan on his bed to sleep. "He tried to get me to join. Obviously I didn't. But the town looks really bad. It's... hurt a lot of people," Techno said, staring off into space. "Get the first aid kit." I did and he rolled up his sleeve to reveal a long cut along his arm. I healed him and he looked at me. "If anyone has to destroy that egg, it'll be me."

"Techno, we'll worry about it when it comes to us," I said and he nodded.

A week later, there was a knock on the door and I opened it to find Quackity.

"Good, you're both here. I need to see Techno," Quackity said.

"Come in," I said and led him to the living room. "Jonathan, go to your room," I said. He looked at Quackity and then ran up to his room. Techno put his crown on and sat on the couch with Quackity in front of him.

"Technoblade," Quackity said.

"Quackity," Techno said.

"I need both of your guys' help."

"With?"

"I tried to destroy the egg a couple days ago. With TNT. The egg protected itself by turning to obsidian. Bad is going around with Ant and Punz, inviting them to a banquet. There are posters everywhere showing the 'Red Banquet'. Something bad is going to happen and I need your guys' help to stop it. Technoblade, I already know you're on my side. I know you want the egg gone. You're two of the strongest people I know. Technoblade, you're the best fighter. Scarra, you're a God. What do you say?"

"Who'll take care of Jonathan?" I asked.

"Phil. He can," Techno said and I nodded. "We're in."

So that Sunday, we prepared for the banquet. Quackity went in first.

"Bad, I'm gonna have to stop you right there," Quackity said.

"I don't think you can guilt trip us with trust," Bad said and laughed. "You should have brought an army, Quackity."

"Oh, I did. I did, Bad. In fact, I brought the blade," Quackity said and Techno went to his side with the wolves who were snarling.

"And? It's 2 against 4," Punz said and I noticed something in the back. Ranboo was walking along the ceiling. He was enderwalking. I couldn't help him now. I needed him to turn. I made a little black cloud form in front of him and he stopped. I made it turn and he followed it. I made it go poof disappear and he looked right into my eyes, getting fixed. I motioned for him to leave and he looked around confused before teleporting out.

"That's why I brought a god and the second best fighter I know." Purpled and I walked out and I noticed Foolish stuck in a execution hole.

"Let him go, Bad," I ordered.

"That's my son! I won't let you murder my son in front of me!" Puffy said.

"Kill him Ant," Bad ordered and Ant pulled out his sword. With one swift swing, Foolish was dead.

"No!" Puffy and I yelled. Techno gripped my arm and I lost it. I pulled out my trident and slammed the hilt on the ground, summoning the black mist. I pointed my trident at Ant and there was a scream of pain from him as he disintegrated.

"Run!" Bad screamed. He, Hannah, and Ant ran.

"We... we should get them out," Purpled said.

"Someone follow them," Techno ordered and they looked at each other.