Page 11

"What?" He yelled.

"Kidding," I laughed and hugged him. He froze for a second since I never hugged him ever. He then hugged me back tightly and rested his chin on my head. "You're making this more wholesome than it should be," I stated.

"Shh..." he said and held me. I let go and he finally did. He fixed his cloak and backed away. "I got sentimental," he stated and fidgeted with his crown, setting it aside. I took it and ran out of his house. Techno didn't bother stopping me as I went to my place and started getting some things ready.

"Where are you going?" Philza came back.

"I'm gonna try and find some villages, trade and get a map to a woodland mansion so I can get totems. Techno used one so I'm down," I said.

"Can I come? I need to spread my wings," he said.

"Yeah," I said. He packed a bag with some of his stuff and I did as well. I went to Techno's house and opened the door. "Techno, Phil and I are going exploring! Here's your crown," I said.

"Okay," he said from downstairs. I left with Phil and I used my trident to propel me through the air. We took a long time to get to a village and find the mansion. We looked around and killed some evokers and got the totems. For a couple days, Phil and I went exploring and I filled my enderchest with them. We headed back and Techno had connected my house to his and Phil's. We watched him suddenly walk into a pool of lava.

"Well..." I stated and Phil laughed.

"What the fuck?" He asked and shook his head. We went to our houses and I created a secret vault for all my riches. I created a totem barrel and filled it with everything I had gotten. There was an iron chest, emerald chest, gold chest, diamond chest, and netherite chest. I finished and Techno came over.

"You wanna join Phil's and my anarchy club?" He asked.

"Um... Well..." I said. "Okay."

"How did your exploring go?"

"Good. Ooh. Here," I gave him an extra totem. He took it and gave me a kiss.

"Come check out the base I made," he said and pulled me, genuinely excited. He pulled me to the lava pit and pulled me in. We went through water and down a tunnel to a dead end. He places a button and opened the wall, taking me to a dining room area.

"This is the syndicate," he said. "This is our symbol," he showed the wither. I nodded and looked around "Everyone has a code name. What's yours? We've based it off of gods from any mythology."

"Hela. Norse god of death," I said.

"Welcome home, Hela," Techno smiled and put his arm around my shoulders. "Ah... My girlfriend is a god." He pulled me in to give him a hug and I did. I felt him pet my hair a bit and looked up at him. Techno hesitantly gave me a kiss and held on. He pushed us to the wall so I had my back to it. Techno placed his hands on my waist and I set mine on his shoulders as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. We held on and my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Not what I needed to walk into," Phil said and Techno let go of me immediately. I fixed my hair and looked down. "You make a cute couple." Phil took whatever he needed and left. Techno turned back to me and we were both too awkward to continue what we started.

"We should go back," Techno said.

"Yeah," I nodded and we headed back up. It was getting night time quickly and we decided to go to Techno's place.

"If we expand your house, we can live together," he said as he took his cloak off.

"That's nice," I said.

"If you want to."

"I do. Of course," I said. I sat on the bed and Techno joined. He laid down behind me and pulled me next to him. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," he said and I watched him. Techno pulled me a little and I rested my head on his chest, throwing my leg over his. Technoblade put his arm around me and held me. I felt my eyes closing and let them as I fell into a deep sleep. "Scar," Techno woke me in the morning.

"Hm?" I hummed and opened my eyes.

"It's time to wake up," Techno said, still holding me.

"You have to let go of me then."

"I don't want to." He held me with both arms around me and closed his eyes.

"Come on, Techno," I said and gave him a quick kiss.

"No..." He said and I got out of his grasp.

"I'll see you later," I said and went down. I walked out of his house and came across Phil who was gathering some concrete.

"Hey. Do you have any gravel, cyan dye, and sand?"

"Um... I might. You can come in," I let him into my house. "Here's the storage room. Feel free to look. I'm gonna get ready and then be back and help." He nodded and got to searching. I helped him after I woke up more and we were missing sand and dye.

"I'll go flower hunting," Phil said.

"Okay. I'll get you sand. Does... 6 stacks work?"

"Yeah. That's plenty." We left and I got tons of sand. I went to the houses and met Phil.

"Here," I gave him all the sand I had and he thanked me. I helped him get the concrete powder into concrete and he ran away to somewhere. Techno woke up and came out with his mask on.

"Hi," he said and I smiled.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I don't like the sun," he sat on my porch and hugged his legs. He went in and got a cookie from my fridge. "What did you have for breakfast?"