Page 7

"You're lonely," Philza landed next to Techno and gave me a look. He was gonna fuck up my life. "This is Dream and this is Foolish. But you already knew that, didn't you?"

"Yes. So what?" I asked.

"Um... I-I feel awkward," Foolish said.

"Same," Dream stated.

"And how do you know them?" Philza asked. I felt my entire body heat up and took a deep breath to cool myself down.

"Hey! No!" Dream said.

"I'm not gonna kill him, dude," I said and walked onto the porch. "This is the worst family reunion."

"Family?" Technoblade asked.

"They're my brothers," I sighed. "Philza, you're a dick."

"I just wanted you to admit what you are."

"What, a god?" Dream asked.

"You're a god?" Technoblade asked.

"Please, everyone, let's not have this talk right now." I walked into my house and gave it a day before I went out. Technoblade knocked on my door the next day and I let him in.

"I'm gonna teach you how to fight," he said. "Put your hair up," he said. I did and looked at him.

"Why don't you?" I asked.

"Because it doesn't distract me." He tried to teach me and I failed him every time. He knocked me down with his hilt and I let out a grunt of pain. He offered me his hand and I shook my head.

"Give me a sec." I got back up and wiped the snow off me. "If I get my trident, I could kill you in 1 hit."

"Why?" He asked.

"You heard us, Technoblade. I said I was a god," I shrugged.

"Of what?"

"Foolish brings people back to life, Dream can travel through dreams, and I ward off evil and bring death."

"Why can't you just snap your fingers and kill someone?"

"I don't know. Want me to test it out on you?"

"You wouldn't," he said and put his sword away. "Time for you to teach me. What are we doing?"

"Well... There is a party at Party Island. We're going." He sighed and came with me. No one paid attention to anyone else and they were just trying to enjoy themselves. "Have a drink," I handed him one and he smelled it. "It's not poison. I got the same thing," I said and drank mine.

"But you wouldn't die," he said and took a sip. He finished it and we stood at a table to the side. "I didn't ask how old you were."

"19," I said.

"Hm."

"And you?"

"21."

"Hm," I mocked him and he looked at me.

"Technoblade!" Tubbo came over.

"What?" Techno asked.

"You're at a party."

"She's trying to teach me to be fun."

"Tubbo, why don't you take him to the dance floor?" I asked.

"No. No, no, no," Technoblade said.

"Yes! That's fun!" Tubbo said and pulled him. Technoblade went off with Tubbo and I stayed alone.

"Hey, Scarra," Ranboo came over and said in a warbly voice.

"You're speaking enderman, Ranboo," I said. "But, hi."

"I-I know I'm speaking enderman. I just thought you might understand what I'm saying."

"I do."

"I'm sorry for pushing you off a cliff."

"Ranboo, you can't control it. I'm never going to be upset at that. I'm trying to help you through it. I just don't want you to hurt Michael or Tubbo."

"I don't want to hurt them either."

"I know."

"Thank you."

"Yeah," I smiled and he teleported away. Technoblade came back and looked pissed off. "What?"

"I hate it here. I'm not dancing and I'm obviously not dancing with him!" Techno yelled and I laughed. I got us more drinks and got him to loosen up a bit.

"Come," I pulled him back to the dance floor and he sighed.

"I don't like this at all."

"I know," I said and let go of his wrist. "You're really boring."

"Yes. I'm going home," he stated.

"No. We're not done," I pulled him out and took him to the party park roller coaster.

"No."

"Yes. Come on," I got in a cart and he joined. He thought it was boring, and frankly, same. "Okay. What do you find fun?"

"Murder and blowing things up," he said. "Look, I need to get home before people find me."

"Fine," I sighed and we went back. We went to his house and he sat on his bed as I sat on the floor. "Okay. See you tomorrow," I said and went down.

"Scarra," Techno said.

"What?" I asked.

"Night."

"Night." I went home and slept. Ranboo came over with Michael the next day and handed him to me.

"I didn't pay you last time and I felt really bad about it. I'll pay you for last time, today, and a little extra for having to deal with me," he said.

"Ranboo, I don't require payment. I'm a free babysitter. And I consider you a friend. I don't care if you don't pay me."

"I do." He teleported and Michael looked at me.

"Can we visit Uncle Techno?" He asked.

"Of course!"I took him to Techno's house and knocked on the door. Techno opened the door and looked grumpy.

"What?" He asked.

"Hi!" Michael said and Techno lifted him.

"Hi, Michael." Techno let me in and shut the door. I leaned against the wall and he got some food, eating it. Michael was handed to me and I held him.

"What are we doing today?" Michael asked.

"Well, I'm going to teach you how to make potions and then Aunty Scarra's going to take care of you because I'm gonna be busy," Techno said in piglin.

"Aww. Okay," Michael responded. Techno got some brewing stuff ready and set Michael on a table to watch.

"Drop him off when you're done," I told Techno.

"You're not staying?" He asked.

"I could. But it's your boy time or whatever."

"Stay," he said and I did. He finished with Michael and put the potions away. I took Michael to my place so Techno could work on whatever he needed. I told him he could come over if he needed anything.