0.1

"Welcome," a forced smile crinkled at her heavy eye bags. "What can I help you with today?"

The man sighed as he reached into the inside of a duffle bag. The sight of her seemingly half assed attempt at mascara and eyeliner almost made him feel bad.

"Hi," he softly smiled, bringing the duffle bag onto the counter. "I apologize for what's about to happen."

The woman on the other side of the counter kept smiling, now a bit confused.

"What do you--"

Keeping his smile, he pulled a gun and held it up to her face.

"I would like you to fill this bag with as much money as you can."

This was not her day.

"...huh?"

"Oh my god!" a woman shouted. Her voice echoing and finger pointing at him.

Hearing the gasps and atmosphere thickening he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Aiming the gun to the ceiling he let three rounds ring into the local bank.

"Friends and Foes!" he lazily began. "This is a robbery!"

No one really reacted, which caused his smile to fall.

"Get on the floor and no one will get hurt!" he shouted pointing the gun at the civilians. Screams echoing and sobs beginning to fill the cool afternoon air.

"Do you seriously have to say it that way?" a woman asked from across the bank. Pulling out her own pair of guns. A mask covering the majority of the face.

The man  then pointed the gun back to the lady across the counter. Nodding at the duffle bag, "You should probably get started." he whispered.

To which she probably felt her poor soul leave as she stumbled to the back to collect what he wanted.

The man then turned his head to his accomplice. "Darling, you're the one who came to me for help."

Sighing, he jumped over the counter and pointed the gun at another worker. "You, go help with the money." he told them, handing them another but smaller bag.

They silently complied, carefully taking the bag and running to the back.

"No funny business," he called out to the employer.

"Don't want to get this," He kicked at the carpet.

"cheap carpet painted red now do we?" he casually asked the other employees huddling together, away from him.

The masked woman walked over, gun in hand and pointed to anyone who so much looked their way.

"Have they pressed the button?" she whispered, looking around.

"Probably," he shrugged. "We have a couple minutes, five at most."

"Five?" she exclaimed. "Are you sure this will work?"

"You picked the place with a hero agency just a couple blocks down." he reminded her.

"Besides, all you have to do is listen and keep up."

The woman nervously took a deep breath before finally asking, "Why aren't you wearing a mask?"

"Worry about yourself darling." he nodded to a pair trying to make a run for the exit.

"OI!" his accomplice shouted, shooting just above their heads. Missing.

The man took the chance to peek into the back and watched as the two workers were working rather slowly.