0.16

He was in Tartarus.

"Naomasa, explain."

And now he was being relocated to the nearest prison facility. A bit of a downgrade from Tartarus in the case of having a potential cellmate.

Daisuke continued to stare at the detective sitting across from him, in the back of a van, with plenty of quirk suppressant-cuffs and more chains locking him in place. The sound of them rattling as the 14 year old continued to pull against them, clearly annoyed.

Tsukauchi offered a sympathetic smile. "There's been a delay on your release..."

"Why." Daisuke bluntly spoke, "Preparations should have already been finished the second that rat offered a deal-- Don't tell me he isn't going to keep his word!"

"No! He will!" Tsukauchi firmly replied. "It's more my side of the deal that's taking a bit--"

Daisuke clicked his tongue, "It's that dumb-fuck of a chief isn't it?"

The detective coughed in attempts to hide a chuckle.

"The Great Chief Ogawa Yamato!" Daisuke's voice slightly changes, going more into an old announcer's voice. "The sole human who can down 6 dozen boxes in one sitting and still ask for more!"

The van comes to a stop. Light chuckles coming from the front and Tsukauchi going into a coughing fit from his vain attempts to hide his own.

The back doors were then pried open. Daisuke was unfazed as he saw five prison officers all holding a taser stick, all approximately a good arm's length. The same could not be said for Tsukauchi who was taken aback. He would be even more so once he unlocked Daisuke's restraints from the van, and stepped out.

"I think it's safe to say I won't be taking these off right now." Daisuke sighed, referring to his ankle chains, quirk suppressant vest and arm length cozy cuffs. He took a quick look around.

Snipers, huh.

There was one on each tower he could see. They weren't thinking of letting him have peace in mind.

"Are you coming along?" Daisuke assumed the one in charge of the place spoke.

"Yes, I am." Tsukauchi spoke up, standing as confidently next to Daisuke who continued to look around, uninterested. With a nod they were led through a gated passage before making it indoors.

"We've never had anyone transfer from Tartarus to here before." the Warden commented.

"Glad to be the first." Daisuke grinned, his head held high and footsteps light.

"To think it would be a child--"

"Teen."

"PRE-Teen!"

"Ouch." Daisuke jokingly replied, offended.

The warden explained a couple things as the two were escorted to a window where his new uniform was waiting for him along with other bare necessities. Mostly rules, the time's expected to get up and when he would be fed.

"How long is that Chief gonna keep clogging the process?" Daisuke not so quietly whispered.

Tsukauchi cracked a smile before shrugging. "I'll make sure to take care of it--"

"I expect to be out by late night tomorrow." Daisuke interrupted.

"Door!" the Warden shouted before an annoying buzz echoed. Pulling the door open, another officer held the door for them, slamming it shut behind them. The amount of loud voices doubled when the gate slammed shut.