3.6

Daisuke looks at Aizawa. And then he looks at–

"Mini-zawa."

"Shinso Hitoshi." Aizawa mumbled in between breaths of chugging his 5:45am cup of coffee.

"It's nice to meet you." the purple mini-zawa bows respectfully. "I appreciate your generosity, helping me out in your free time."

Daisuke continued to stare at him. He takes a sip of his own coffee.

Then disappointingly, he looks at Aizawa, "Were you just not going to mention you had a secret child all this time–"

"He not my kid–"

"Nice to meet you!" Daisuke grinned, stepping forth the short and perhaps much more sleep deprived replica of Aizawa.

"Nice to meet you," the kid replied.

Shinso had previously caught glimpses of this new teacher. Sometimes he'd be staring out the school windows, others had seen him resting outside on school grounds. Most of the time Shinso had seen him talking with other teachers as they walked down the halls.

"I'm here!" a distant voice shouted.

The three turned just in time to watch a blond climb over a tree trunk only for his foot to get caught and fall flat on his face.

Shinso flinched, the 2nd hand embarrassment forcing him to look away. Aizawa and Daisuke continued to watch the boy with amusement, Daisuke's being more prevalent at the 'pfft' he hadn't bothered to contain.

The blond boy quickly pulled himself up, a very bright shade of red filled his face alongside the dirt.

"Oh, welcome, welcome~" Daisuke grins, "We were just getting the introductions out of the way."

"Sorry I'm late, Miyamoto-san."

"No worries, today's just going to be a pretty light start to my training plans for you. Now," Daisuke gestures between the two, "greet each other, exchange numbers, I now pronounce you training partners so long as you follow my rules."

Shinso raises a brow, turning to his now apparent partner, "Um, Shinso Hitoshi." he mumbles.

"Monoma Neito." the blond mumbles back, still cooling off his embarrassment.

The two turn back to Daisuke who is exchanging whispers with Aizawa.

"What's your number?" Monoma suddenly asks. His phone is out and Shinso is suddenly fumbling to get his own out too.

Daisuke in the meantime is trying to get Aizawa to hand over his new pupils' folders. Containing the same amount of information as class 1-A & 1-B. Monoma's, however, has since been altered multiple times more than his peers.

"You're going to kill him before he gets to camp." Aizawa stresses, gripping onto the folder of Vlad's kid.

"I'm gonna save his life if anything." Daisuke smiles, tugging at the folder.

"I'll have you know Vlad won't like this one bit." Aizawa warns.

"My existence on campus is already driving his blood pressure through the roof. I'm sure he'll manage. I'll send him a get well card to the infirmary." Daisuke managed to pull the folders out of Aizawa's death grip. Finger dents decorate the once flawless folders.

"Your grip is ridiculous, Aizawa-san. Truly terrifying." Daisuke points out.

Aizawa doesn't comment on it.