3.7

Nakajima led this young girl, Toga Himiko, through the maze of warehouses. He'd been assigned as a type of chaperone, meeting each and everyone of them as they came to Shigaraki.

"Ne, are you also here because of Stain-sama?" she asked, her steps having a small jump to them, trying to get a better look at the man's face.

This is all a test. Probably.

"Nope. I needed work. Giran got me a job." Nakajima promptly replied.

"So you don't agree with Stain-sama...?" there was an underlying warning.

Nakajima spared her a glance, "I do." he replied as though obvious, "Too bad he got caught." he mused. "Could have gone a bit longer, I hoped."

The former school girl seemed pleased with at least this much out of him. Give an eerie crescent eyed smile of approval.

"So could you please put the knife away," Nakajima said, "I've still got a job to do."

With a smile as a reply, she does.

A couple more turns after, Nakajima pulled open a door, it's old and worn down metal scraping the cement. Toga gleefully skips in.

"We have a delivery from Tomura-kun." she announces, "He said there's enough for everyone, so we should bring it with us."

The warehouse is nearly empty, wooden crates stacked in the shadows, their fellow villainous peers upon them. Though not all present.

"It's pumping–" the largest of them covered with a cloak grins, "Let's hurry up and go!"

"It's still early." the youngest replies, "Besides, didn't he say we shouldn't do anything flashy?"

"Yeah, he did." Nakajima reminds them.

"Even though he attacked me right after we met, he's suddenly acting like he's in charge."

Nakajima visibly cringed at the man with purple skin, 'patched' together with his pale skin via multiple staples, piercings barely hanging on.

"This is just a signal fire." he continued standing closer to the moonlight,

"Those empty heroes will be pulled off their pedestals...To create a brighter future."

Nakajima smirked, "My, what a wonderful speech~" he hugged himself in dramatics, "The chills of such justice are overwhelming!"

1 S-rank

3 A-rank

3-B

and the youngest– repeated offender– C-rank.

"When did he say it was arriving?" the middle schooler asked, leaning back onto a crate.

Nakajima released himself from a hug, "It'll be here tomorrow, just before night settles. We'll meet up with the others when we get there."

"Let me fight them all..."

Nakajima threw the cloaked man a scornful glare. "Behave. I'm not looking for another hideout for you all if you make a commotion."

"Yeah." the rotting-fleshed man piped in. "Wouldn't want to trouble our precious supplier."

Nakajima kept quiet.