2.7

"Hello." Daisuke leaned over the podium, eye's closed, rubbing his temples.

"My name is Miyamoto Daisuke and I've been drinking and smoking since–"

"Miyamoto!" Vlad hissed from the back of the class.

Daisuke peeked through one eye and scowled, "Right. Okay."

He turned around to face the board, grabbed the chalk and began writing.

"Name's Miyamoto Daisuke. I'll be taking over your PE and Art classes as of today. Don't call me 'Sensei' if I'm not up here teaching, I'll be hanging out in the back of all your classes. Use me as a tutor. I'm not a cheat sheet and I won't go easy on you." He finished with a flick of his wrist and turned to face the class.

"I'll be your Instructor for the new class Foundational Study of Villains," He grinned. "Or as I'll be calling it CAT & MOUSE."

A hand shot up.

"Questions. Lovely start– Yes...?"

"Monoma. We're here to learn how to be heroes, why should we learn about villains?" the blond smugly asked.

Daisuke stared at him.

A grin snaked onto his face as he recalled his information, "Oh we're going to have a great time."

He put down the chalk, "Stupid question by the way. Why shouldn't we study villains?"

The class looked amongst each other, unsure if to reply.

"What I will be teaching you will help you reach higher grounds to understand why and how villains do what they do, instead of the typical 'steal for money cause I want to' or 'do bad cause my quirk is built for it.' " Daisuke didn't miss the frown on the blond's face.

"As some of you might already know, I've been training 1-A a while now and now it's your turn to be trained by me. I will make sure your communication skills are up to my standards, with solid teamwork and efficient execution of well thought out plans." Daisuke told them.

"Because going into hero work isn't just about running after those day time thieves." he frowned, rolling up his sleeves. "It's also about learning how to corner those who only come out to play when it's dark."

His tone set the room, feeling heavier.

"We'll be going over how villains think and plan. Their history before and after crime, their psychological state, going over hostage situations. I'll be giving you folders sometime next week that will contain work out plans for your physical body and quirk separately, alongside meal plans. You'll have scheduled doctors appointments to make sure I don't kill you with the intensity of this course, and you'll need to make appointments with me for individual assessments and sparring session so I can get a better idea on how to help you find a fighting style and what situations will work and what doesn't."

Another hand shot up.

"Yes."

"Rin," the kid replied, "How are you planning on helping us with our quirks? We've already had quirk counseling in the past before."

"That's true." Daisuke nodded, "But they all probably sucked."

A couple look shocked. Baffled. Stunned at his profanity, from a teacher.

"Oh come on." Daisuke chuckled, "don't tell me you all had the time of your lives while some adult asked stupid questions, telling you to do this or that."