0.10

"That was so much fun!" Koharu grinned, swinging her arm as she held Daisuke's hand.

"I was sure I was about to die." Daisuke shivered.

He liked water slides, don't get him wrong. It was the fact that he was out of breath from screaming only to get plunged into who knows how many feet into the water that was terrifying for him.

"Can't you just copy me?" she asked.

Daisuke gave her a look, "Only for a couple seconds."

"So enough time to swim back up?" she grinned.

"No, I can't do that every time. I'll get drained."

"It's not like it's a powerful quirk." she pouted.

"It can be." Daisuke thought about it.

"My quirk? Puddles? Nah~" Koharu waved him off.

Daisuke went to pull her closer to him. "You're underestimating yourself, my darling. Lunch?"

"Lunch, yes. How would you use my quirk then?" she mused as they walked into a small restaurant.

"You can hide in puddles of water and in large areas of water." he began.

"Table for 2?" a waitress asked.

"Yes please." Koharu smiled.

She turned back to Daisuke, "Okay but that's pretty much it."

"No, no, no. You can still breath normally too." Daisuke released Koharu as they walked to a small booth.

"Okay but nothing very combative."

Daisuke went to take out their towels. "Here wrap it around your waist."

"Gimmie my sweater." she shivered.

"Here are your menus, would you like anything to drink in the meantime?" the waitress asked... specifically looking at Daisuke.

"We'll just get water." Koharu replied, looking down at the menu.

"Here." Daisuke passed her the sweater.

"Okay, anything for you?" the waitress asked again, to Daisuke.

He looked up at her in confusion. "Uh... water."

"Okay, I'll be back in a bit." the waitress smiled.

As soon as she left Koharu placed her feet on Dasiuke's seat. Keeping him inside the booth.

"What are you doing?" he chuckled, letting her be as he looked at the menu.

"Nothing. My feet just hurt." she casually replied looking through the prices.

"This place's expensive." Koharu pointed out.

"Want to split a meal? I still want to get on more rides and maybe try that wave simulation later." Daisuke offered.

"Oh~ Now you're thinking, which one should we get?"

-.-.-