1.0

Spring XX48

"Do I seriously need to be here?" an 18 year old Daisuke whispered, mostly to himself.

He was standing in the back of the surveillance room. Video footage from every security camera from the practical entrance exam playing over and over as Staff made sure to count every point and double check the points.

"Now, now," a chair swirled back to him, the white rat Daisuke continued to hold a grudge against, was smiling up at him. "We go through this every year, Daisuke-kun."

"Yeah." Daisuke crossed his arms as he bent a bit lower to the principal's eye level. "And I have yet to actually know why you keep dragging me in here."

"Have you thought over my proposition?" Nezu asked.

Daisuke huffed, standing up straight. "I refuse."

The rat sighed.

"I just graduated from this stupid school and you want me to teach? I don't think so." the boy proclaimed.

"Why not?" another chair turned around, the R-Rated Hero: Midnight sitting with a clipboard on her lap.

"You gave Ota-kun a run for his money during his Hero Training classes." she mused.

Throughout Daisuke's high school years, even after being placed in the prestigious Hero Course of U.A., he'd made sure to avoid participating in anything that involved 'hero training.'

Ota-sensei, being the now retired Hero Training instructor, made a new deal with Daisuke week after week in an attempt, to one day, force him to participate. Only these 'deals' were mostly having the hero course students from every year and class to go after and successfully catch him. 20 potential new heroes versus 1 former villain. Not that anyone had figured out he was one at some point.

Daisuke managed to outrun and outsmart them 99% of the time. The only one being able to catch him now in his 3rd year.

"This is considered child-labor." Daisuke glared at her.

"It's not if you're 18 now~" Midnight grinned.

"Exploitation then!"

There was a knock on the door.

"Well, it's not like you have a say in the matter." Nezu smiled, returning back to the screen. "You still have 2 more years left under watch!"

"1 year and 9 months, actually!"

"What's going on?"

Daisuke turned towards the door, where his current guardian stood.

"Aizawa-san, tell your boss he can't just hire someone without experience. Let alone against their will and without pay!"

Aizawa needed another cup of coffee.

"Oh but you will be getting paid!" Nezu exclaimed.

"I don't believe it." Daisuke frowned.

"Getting paid AND even shaving 1 year off your monitoring!" Nezu chimed.