1.4

"You want me to do what?"

"Go back out there." Tsukauchi repeated.

"Just for one night. We need more information about them and nothing is coming up from our investigations."

Daisuke leaned back into his hospital bed, crossing his arms. "That's because they just recently began to emerge."

"You know about them?" the detective asked, shocked.

"I've heard of them." Daisuke clarified. "Just because I'm not part of that side of society doesn't mean I don't hear things."

"So they're a new group?" Aizawa chimed in.

Daisuke nodded. "Yeah. Haven't seen that Blob of Mist or Mister Hands anywhere during my time."

Tsukauchi frowned, rubbing his chin in deep thought. "Well, nothing really came up when we looked into their names."

"Didn't the other villains have anything to say about them?" Aizawa mumbled.

"Not much really. They were simply recruited and told they would be there to see the number one hero fall." Tsukauchi explained.

Daisuke sighed, "Well, whatever they were there for they knew he would be there. The time, place, and even had enough time to figure out how to get into U.S.J. in the first place."

"What are you suggesting?" Tsukauchi frowned.

Daisuke gave him a confused look. "Seriously? After helping you with cases all this time-- Have you forgotten how to be a Detective, Naomasa?"

"You're not suggesting there's a spy in school, are you?" Aizawa asked.

"Bingo." Daisuke then pointed at Naomasa, "I can't believe I was actually caught by you. Such a disappointment."

"A spy from the inside?" Tsukauchi mumbled.

"It doesn't seem too far-fetched if you think about it." Daisuke pointed out. "But if there were, I definitely know I  would be the first suspect."

"So why are you telling us?" Aizawa's voice tense.

"I'm pointing it out first so that when you have the chance you can look into your emails of the surveillance footage I sent out to you two, and the rat, of my notes for most of the 1st years in the Hero Course." Daisuke passive aggressively explained.

"It's also got time stamps of when the attack was taking place and location updates of my path to the training grounds." he added. "Make sure you show that to the Chief of Stupid."

* * *

A visit from Recovery Girl seemed all that was needed to send Aizawa home looking like a resuscitated mummy.

"I got it." Daisuke quickly snatched Aizawa's belongings from his hands.

"I can carry my own thing--"

"When your knees stop wobbling." Daisuke interrupted. "You're also not driving."

"You expect me to let you drive?" Aizawa scoffed.