Chapter 1~ The begining

Author's note~~

Heyo!! This is my first ever fanfic, so I hope it isn't that bad, but I already have 3 chapters planned out! I will update the story as quickly as I can.  Right now that means only at school. Also, the picture has credit for the artist. Anyway, feel free to give me suggestions on what to change/add! Rember your worth it! <3333333333 

Love- 

Riley_rat20

________________________________________________________________________________

~* Third pov*~ 

Ladybug and Chat noir just defeated an akumatized villain. After taking the victim of the Aukuma back to their house, they both went opposite directions to go to their own houses. "TIKKI, SPOTS OFF" Marinette yell's as she lands on her bed. "Mari-..." Tikki said looking like she was picking her words out carefully. "Yes, Tikki?" Marinette asked as she went down to her desk. "I want to go to school with you," Tikki whispered in a low, sweet voice. "What do you mean? You always come to school with me." Marinette asked turning around to face her red friend. "That isn't what I mean. I meant as a human." Tikki said calmly. " WHAT??!!!" Marinette yelled with her eyes wide. 

~* Marinette's pov*~

I was taken aback by Tikki's remarks, but I quickly recovered when she started to talk again. "Chill!!! You can still transform into ladybug if need be." I was still so confused at TIkki's words. "What. I- I mean sure you're more than welcome to come with me. But you will need to have a new identity." I stated. "How about the name Trista!" Tikki said excitedly. I nodded my head in agreement but I couldn't help to see her looking upset. I was about to ask Tikki but she turned into a human before I could. "How do I look?!" Tikki asked her voice a little shaky. My jaw dropped, " DROP. DEAD. GORGEOUS!!!" I couldn't believe my eyes! She had this extremely pretty red hair with black highlights in it, a light tan skin tone, a black turtle neck with a red dress on over it, with that she had big blue eyes, and round glasses. "Tikki!!! You look amazing!!!" I had a huge smile on my face, before realizing the question I was going to ask Tikki or should I say, Trista. 

"Tikki, was it on your mind?" I asked full of questions. "It's Plagg, Chat noir's kwami. His cycle (birthday) was a couple of weeks before we meet you and chat.  He loves camber and...I tried to make him a cupcake out of it and it didn't work. So, instead, I used magic. I thought he wouldn't notice but he did, we got into a big fight and he ran off. I tried looking for him but I never was able to find him. I looked from dawn to sunset. All I want to do is say sorry.." Tikki spoke with a voice crack. I looked at her with sympathy. "It is ok Tikki, let it all out." Tikki ran up to me and hugged me. She started to cry on my shoulder. 

~* Plagg's pov at Adrien's house*~

Mr.blind had already detransformed and I was starving. ¨Chesse¨ I stated simply. ¨ Hold on¨Adrien said while doing something. ¨ADRIEN CHESSEEEEEEEE!!!!!" I yelled at him. ¨ CHRIST, PLAGG CHILL WITH YOUR DAM CHEESE.¨  I know for a fact this BLIND, DADDY ISUSSED, BLIND BOY  isn't talking.  I was surprised at that outburst so I sat at the window and kinda spaced out. That is what I always do if I get in a fight with my holder, my mind wanders to Tikki. Tikki and I used to fight all the time, and for dumb reasons. I kinda laughed at myself remembering this thought. "Plagg, look I am sorry... I was really busy with homework.  But, here." Adrien looked at me a little sad-looking as he handed me camber. My holders never say sorry if we get into a fight.  I took the camber and ate it trying to get everything out of my mind. " Thanks, Adrien," I said back looking at him, he looked like he wanted a hug so I gave one to him. It was nice to have such good owners. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIIIIIIII! This is the end of the beginning! I forgot to mention that this story was inspired by other plikki storys! Anyways I am planning to get halfway through chapter 2 tonight and finish tomorrow! So, next week you might have 2 new chapters to read! That is talking! 

Bye!,

Riley_rat20 <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so I wanted to read my old story and there were so many spelling mistakes...... my bad