Coffee cup

I AM BACKKKKKKKKKKKK! I am sorry it is taking so long to update this but I think I might be able to get 2 chapters out today!! 

________________________________________________________________________________

~*Nino's Pov*~

 Alya and I were standing near the door watching everything go down. After Trista left the room I asked everyone, "Dude, is she ok?". "I don't know, Nino. Patt?? Did something happens while we weren't with you?" Adrien asked with his arms crossed. "No, all we did was draw and listen to music," Patt responded quickly.  Everyone was looking at each other like 'I think he is telling the truth'. I was about to say something but the bell rang. 

~*Patt's Pov*~

We all walked to class together silently, when we got to class everyone went to their seats. I went to mine and sat down, when I looked next to me Trista's seat was empty. I couldn't help but feel upset, as I looked back up I  saw Trista shuffling in and quickly sitting down. I looked at her face, her eyes and nose were red. 

 Was she crying?  

I tapped her shoulder and asked her if she was alright, she gave a weak smile back. I could tell right through this lie. I sighed and turned my head to listen to the teacher. "Ok Kids! We have a quick quiz then you can go home and start packing!" Ms. Bustiea explained as she passed out the test.  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Trista start to pack up her stuff. I felt bad for her so I grabbed my drawing of her and handed it to her. She looked at it then back up at me, I gave her a big grin and she gave a smile back. I turned to my bag to get it packed as well because I didn't have to do the test. When I looked back on the desk I saw a drawing of me and a note on top of it. 

"Thank you for cheering me up, if you're up for it, do you want to grab some coffee? I know a really good place! Don't worry about paying I can cover it. If you want to, meet me in front of the school. -Trista :)" 

I smiled to myself and put both the drawing and note in my bag carefully, then I slipped out of class without anyone noticing except the teacher who gave a smile and wave, I waved back. When I got out of class, I jumped down the stairs to the locker room and grabbed my stuff from my locker. I skipped out of the locker room and went down the stairs in front of the school to meet up with Trista. "Hey, Trista!" I gave a grin when I snuck up on her. "Hello, Patt! Are you ready to go?" Trista asked calmly as if I didn't scare her. "Oh, yeah! Let's go!" As we walked we talked about random things.  When we arrived, Trista told the barista our order and paid for our cups. We grabbed them when they were done, as we walked out it started to rain. "Oh come onnnnnn," Trista said annoyed. I giggled to myself, "HEY what are you laughing at? You're going to get wet too!" Trista snapped back. "I know, but I won't have to walk long," I said in response. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Here you at your house." She said as we stopped in front of the  Agrest Mansion.

 I rang the doorbell, which caused the gates to open.  "You can come in you know," I said as I was about to walk into the courtyard. "No, no it is fin-" I cut her off as I grabbed her arm and walked into the house.  "You're back early Patt" Natalie stated as she was messing with the Ipad. "I was able to leave early because we had a test that I didn't have to take, so the teacher let me out," I responded as I pulled Trista in.  "Well then, is Adrin- Patt? Who is she?" Natalie asked as she looked up from the Ipad.  Weirdly she sounded excited that there was a girl in the house, kinda like when a mother sees her son bring home a girl. "She is my best friend, she is one of Marinette's friends from Shanghai!" I respond showing her off. "Nice to finally meet you, Mis. Sancoeur. I have heard lovely things about you!" Trista said with a smile and stuck her hand out to be shaken.  "Oh, Nice to meet you! Please, you can call me Natalie. Now, what is your name?" Natalie asked shaking Trista's hand. "My name is Trista Fu" Trista said cheerfully. "Nice to meet yo-" Natalie was cut off by a call coming from Trista's phone. "I am sorry, let me get this really quickly. Hello? Oh, I am at Patt and Adrien's house. Chill Mari, I am only meeting his family. Ok, see you soon." Trista hung up and turn back around. "Sorry about that, Marinette and Adrien are on the way here. Once, Marinette is here I will leave with her." Trista said quickly. "It is completely fine."  Natalie stated 

The door swung open as Adrien and Mari rushed in. "Hello, Adrien and Ms. Marinette." Natalie responded. "Hello, Ms. Sancoeur! I hope Trista didn't cause any trouble."  Marinette sent a sharp look to Trista. "Don't worry, she was an Angle. It is good to finally meet you, Adrien talks about you a lot." Natalie responded. "That is wonderful, come on Trista. We need to pack for tomorrow. " Marinette said as she reached out for Trista's hand. "Ok, then. Marinette? Could we 'pick up' the boys and Alya tomorrow morning?" Trista asked as she went next to Marinette. "Ooo! That sounds fun! 6 o'clock?" Adrien asked tilting his head. "Sure! We can do that." Marinette responded as they walked out. 

____________________________________________________________________________

oooooooooooo I  think the next chapter is going to have some ladynoir in ittttttt!!!!!!! But we love Natalie who is watching a new ship develop. Anyways, what are your fav ships? 

See you soon my Lovebugs!!!!

-Riley_rat20

_______________________________________________________________________________

So I made my other chapters readable. Sorry lol.