Plane Ride

Heyyy so umm there might be only 2 more chapters left before this book is finished so! Anyway, don't read this chapter if you don't like Lila slander. I don't know how much slander there would be but there will be some. 

________________________________________________________________________________

*~Marinette's Pov~*

Finally, we got to the airport and I hopped out of the bus to grab my suitcase. Once, everyone was out of the bus and had all their stuff the teacher assigned us to groups of three. "Ok, the people in your group are the ones you are sitting next to on the plane ride to Florida and the plane ride back.  The first group is Rose, Julika, and Myline. The second group is Kim, Max, and Alix. The third group is Trista, Marc, and Nathanael. The fourth group is Ivan, Alya, and Patt. The fifth group is Sabrina, Chloe, and Lila. The final group is Adrien, Marinette., and Nino" Ms. Bustier instructed. Each person filed out into their groups. Once you got to your group you had to stay with them.  We entered the airport at 8:00. 

[ Time skips to after they went through security and all that stuff.]

 The whole class in their assigned groups were waiting in the terminal waiting to be called on to the plane. I saw Lila go up to Ms.Bustier and talk to her, I couldn't make up what she was saying but I already knew it was probably another shitty lie. I just ignored it and talked to Adrien about the first thing he was going to do.  We talked a little more until Lila came up to us. "Hey, Adrien!!! Ms.Bustier rearranged the seating chart. She said that I was in your group now!" Lila said in her annoying 'sweet' voice. I don't think Adrien was too pleased with this decision, but he didn't say anything.  If I had to suffer the first part of the trip I want to suffer in peace so I asked her, "Ok then, what seat do you want?". "Oh, um can I have the aisle seat? If that is ok with you Marinette." "Yeah I am fine with it, Adrien? What seat do you want?" I asked him silently hoping he would say the middle. "Can I have the middle seat?" Adrien asked looking at me. "Perfect! I wanted the window seat!" I said happily as the announcer lady called on the intercom. 

[Time skip to on the plane.]

We just started to take off, I could hear Lila trying to flirt with Adrien. I was really grossed out so I plugged in my headphones and started to draw. I knew that I was really bored because I drew everyone in my class their own drawing then a class photo drawing. I looked at the time it was only 10. Ughhhhh why is this so boring? I texted Trista asking what she was doing. She texted back saying that she was helping Marc and Nath with the color palette for their comic. She also said that they wanted a class photo drawing as their akumatized self. Perfect, something to do. I drew the drawing and snuck up to where they were and gave them their drawing along with their drawings of them selfs. I went to each person and gave them their drawings. "Hey Lila, I need to talk to you." I wispered to her. She got up and followed me to the back of the plane. "Ok listen, I need you to stop lying about me. I don't have a crush on Adrien anymore. I swear. Just stop lying about me." I said sternly to her. "But, that still doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings for you," Lila replied back. "True, but I just want you to know that I don't have a crush on him." I ended the conversation there and walked back.

~*Trista's Pov*~

 It was about 1 pm and the pilot made an announcement that the plane would be delayed and would arrive in Florida a 10 pm. I was getting tired but I stayed awake, then Alya came up to me and asked to switch seats because she need to talk to Marc and Nath about adverting their comic on her website. I didn't mind, I got up and grabbed my bookbag, and sat down next to Patt who was sleeping. I laughed to myself because he looked funny, I slid in next to him and grabbed my phone and headphones to listen to some music. Not soon after I sat down Patt's head fell onto my shoulder, I didn't really mind because I was really tired as well. Soon, I felt my eyes start to become heavy. I closed them and I fell asleep only to wake up at 8:59 pm by a little turbulence. When I woke up my head was on Patt's, I had to blink twice to make sure I saw this right. I was pretty confused, so I carefully slipped out from being Patt's headrest and walked into the bathroom. I splashed so water onto my face to walk me up a bit, after I did I walked up to see us flying over the ocean. I stood at the door looking down to see the water glistening from the moonlight. I was so excited for the night that I could go down to the beach by myself and sit on the shore at night. I guess when I got up I woke Patt up as well because he walked up next to me. "It really is so pretty, don't you think?" I looked at him he was standing there in black sweat pants, a black shirt, and his bed head hair. 

It should be illegal that he looks that cute

TIKKI! NOT AGIN! STOP YOU CAN'T LOVE A MORTAL.

Love 

 I shook my head but the thoughts still lingered in the back of my head. "Y-yeah it is" I responded looking back out into the water. Then, I noticed the time was 9:30, why was the time going so fast? Ms.Bustier stood up and started to speak loudly enough to wake the students up but not to wake the whole plane up. "Ok kids, when we landed we will grab our stuff, and then we will head to the condo. Tomorrow you have to sign the paper on the clipboard on my door if you are leaving your room earlier than 8:30 am. You must sign your name, the time you leave, where you're going, and your number. If you are leaving between 8:30 am and 9:30 pm you must come and tell me the same thing downstairs in the lobby. If you are leaving please use the buddy system. " Ms.Bustier explained while everyone started to pack up their stuff up. I and Patt went back to our selected seats and gathered our stuff up.

*~Third person Pov~*

The plane landed and the students followed Ms.Bustier to the baggage claim and to the bus. A lot of students were sleeping others weren't. Alya, Nino, Adrien, Marinette, Patt, and Trista were discussing what they were going to do on the first day. Ultimately, they decided at 5:30 am they were going to leave the hotal and go shopping for souvenirs and stuff like that then back to their hotal room and put their stuff up. Finally, to go down to the beach and stay there with most of their class for the rest of the night. When the whole class got to the hotal the roommates went to their rooms. Adrien and Nino checked out their room and then watch tv and talk. Alya and Marinette unpacked then started to watch a movie before going to bed. Finally, Trista and Patt unpacked and hung out before going to bed.

________________________________________________________________________________

BESTIE TWO CHAPTERS OUT IN ONE DAY LAWRD HAVE MERCY. But on a real note, the story is almost over :( But, if you were hear during the process of me making this story thank you <333

See you next chapter Love Bugs

-Riley_rat20