The reveal

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER:(((((((((( 

_______________________________________________________________________________

*~Patt's Pov~*

It was the last day of their field trip, and everyone was getting packed and ready to leave. Me and Trista were having a pillow fight because we were already packed. Trista accidentally hit the lights that are was standing under, "PATT!", I was breaking for impact. I could have used magic but I didn't want to risk it. It felt like a minute after the light was about to fall, I smelt something old and familiar.

Tikki's magic

 TIKKI'S MAGIC!! I looked up to see Trista staring at the light, a common trick used to freeze something. I stepped out from under the light, just as Trista blinked. I couldn't smell the magic anymore, but I knew who I was sharing. "Tikki.."  I walked up to her. "Uhhh who is Tikki?" She asked acting dumb. "Oh come on sugar cube!!! You're smarter than that!" I crossed my arms starring right at her. I saw her eyes widen, and saw her stiffen up when I said her nickname. "P-plagg?" "The one and only!" I pulled an Adrien pose. She let out a big scream as she jumped into my arms and gave me a big hug. I could tell she was crying tears of joy, she always does.  It is always so cheesy but, I didn't mind. "OMG!! THAT MEANS... ADRIEN IS CH-" I covered her mouth before she could say anymore. I took it she knew not to say anything but cracked up laughing.  I can only think that that drew Alya and Mari to check in on what was happing. Bad timing- because Tris- I mean Tikki was still hugging me. "What happened?" Mari asked confused. Tikki jumped out of my arms and whispered something to Mari, which made her fangirl scream. Alya still confused, was shortly filled in and let another fangirl scream out. Me and Tikki hugged again and caught up the rest of the day. I still can't believe I fell head over heels for Tikki, without even knowing it.