Day 1 and Night 1

Hello there my children, this chapter would be in 3 person. So buckle up because this won't really have drama in it but still would be good 

_______________________________________________________________________________  

It was 7:30 in the morning when a group of high school students met downstairs. They had already signed all the stuff needed for them to leave the hotel. Marinette, Alya, and Trista were ready to go but Adrien, Nino, and Patt seemed to have been dragged down. They headed out for their shopping trip, they stopped at 3 different shops before heading back. At one Patt and Trista bought matching yin-yang necklaces, which reminded Patt they need to give him a present made out of the hairs of the past Chat Noir's. As they were heading back they saw Chloe flirting with Sabrina, who was red as a tomato,  the group cheered Chole on to keep it up as they walked back to the hotel. 

[LE TIME SKIP}

The group of 6 meets the rest of their classmates down at the beach. The whole class was having a great time and was able to stay down at the beach until 7:00 when they all ate together. Since it was the first night they had to be in their rooms the rest of the night. Trista and Patt wanted to see if the room had any secrets, they went exploring and found a door leading to Alya and Marinette's room. The open door and both Alya and Marinette saw them fall out. "What the?" They all started to laugh and walked over to the door in the closet and knocked on it to tell the boys to open up. They did and they all chilled and watched movies till lights out at 9:30. 

________________________________________________________________________________

OK I KNOW THIS IS A BAD CHAPTER BUT I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING. 

ALSO, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE  THE LAST ONE:,)

see you soon love bugs,

-Riley_rat20