New girl

Hellooooo! This is the 2 chapters of my story!! The artist who made this picture is unknown, mostly because I couldn't access the website to give credit. Anyways, Tikki would meet Miranette's friends. This is a short chapter but the next chapter would be really long. Also, could you comment song that reminds you of MLB?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*Tikki's pov*~

I woke up pretty early and got ready for my first day. I was probably too loud and woke Marinette up. "Mari? Do you need some help?" I asked while packing my bookbag for school. "YES! TIK- I MEAN TRISTA HELP WERE GOING TO BE LATE" Marinette practicly screamed. I laughed at myself because of how frantic she was running around. I got up and helped her, after we got done we had to run to school or we would have been late.    

*~Alya's Pov*~

I looked up when I heard a familiar voice call out "ALYA!!!!!". "MARI!" I scream back and run up to give her a hug. After the hug I saw that there was a girl standing next to her, " Mari? Who is the new girl!?" I asked "Oh right! Alya, meet Trista! She is my one of friends from Shanghai! She is staying with us for a while!" Marinette responded in her cheerful voice. I looked at her and gave a smile, "Heyo! I am Alya! This Nino and Adrien is right there!" I pointed to the guy walking up to the stairs. "Hey guys! Who is the new girl!" Adrien asked as he walked up the stairs. "This is Trista! One of Mari's friends from Shanghai." Nino chimed in. "Sweet! Nice to meet you Trista" Adrien sent her a smile, she smiled back and put out her hand to shake. We all walked in and gave Trista a tour of the school. 

RING RING

*~Plagg's pov~*

 The new girl looks familiar.  I  got to sneak a couple of looks at her as they all hung out. She looked scared, I would understand that if she didn't really speak English(French), but she speaks perfect English (French). She seems like she was hiding something, I need to talk to Adrien about it after school. 
~After school and Adrien's~.

When we got back Adrien was doing his usual thing so I kinda spaced out while flying back and forth in his room. My mind was wandering the whole time,  but my mind always trailed back to Tikki. Why, Tikki? 

Why is she on my mind? Why is she on my mind?  Why can't I get her out of it? I tried so many times to get her out but it won't work! 

"PLAGG!" Adrien yelled my name. "What is it Blondie"  I responded sharply back. "Is everything alright?" No, but I can't tell him why or he won't let me go on it. "Yeah, I was thinking about camber" I respond. "Plagg, I thought you trusted me." "I do-" "Then tell me the truth" Adrien snapped back. I still didn't want to say so I made said something up. "You know the new girl? She seems like she hiding something. I need to come to school with you to check it out." I started quickly. "I- Well for 1 you always come to school with me. And 2, that's all you were thinking about?" He asked suspiciously. "To answer your question, I mean as a human," I said rolling my eyes. There was a flash of light as I felt my feet touch the ground. I made my way to a mirror.  I smirked at myself, I had dark tanned skin, black fluffy hair, a black sweatshirt with green embroidered details on it, black jeans, and black sneakers. " How do I look?" I asked turning around. "You look good! but you forgot to answer my 2 questions." He looked at me with a wide grin.  Of course, he remembers. " Fine! I was the thing about sugar cube." I said with my arms crossed as I sat down angrily in a chair across for Adrien. "Sugercube?" "TIKKI! ADRIEN TIKKI! God, how many times do I have to tell you." I responded back angrily. "Ok then, why were you thinking about 'Sugercube'" "HEY! I am the only one who can call her that!" "Well then" "I was thinking of her because I miss her. We ended things on a bad note." I said back kinda slowly and sadly. "Do you mind telling me what happened?" Adrien asked in a caring voice.

(Just think of the story Tikki told Marinette)

After I told him the story he looked at me and said "Plagg, you know it is ok to miss someone. I should know." He gave a light chuckle. I felt better now that I told Adrien. "Oh! By the way, the new name is Patt!" I gave a big smile. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I am FINALLY done with this chapter!! I am about to work on the next chapter that would hopefully be out later today! I will try to update this as soon as possible! Anyways! Bye Bye,  Love Bugs!

-Riley_rat20