Chapter 1: New Dimension

A/N: I thought this might be helpful

italics are for thoughts of Reader-chan or flashbacks/recap of the previous chapter

"This is for normal talking"

'This is for thoughts of anyone else'

if italics are used mid-sentence its for emphasis

Also, A/N's will be in bold

Y/n's p.o.v.

My eyes were shut close and there was a pounding in my head. There was a warm sensation on my body. When I cracked my eyes open I was met with the sight of trees, grass, and dirt. Slowly rising from my small crater in the ground, the world felt bigger, almost taller. This was strange because not to brag but, I'm pretty tall for a woman. Not a giant but I stood comfortably at 5'11.

I try to remember what happened before... well before all this

~Flashback~

Sai (Saitama's nickname) and I were walking home from getting groceries for lunch. We were going to have duck hotpot and Genos was gonna make it. I can confidently say I live for this man's food. 10 out of 10 would recommend. Anyways this blob of jello was blocking the road. Then he started talking about how something something no appreciation blab blab destroys the earth yada yada same old same old. So I gave Sai my bags of groceries and told him I would take care of it.

Me and Sai are neighbors and also best friends. I trained with him and also became a pro hero too. I did a bit better in the written so I was placed in B class. But it's a pity though I still don't have a hero name, I'm glad I don't if I got one like Sai I don't know what I would do. CApeD BAldiE. I made fun of him for weeks, but can you really blame me. I don't really want to be a hero I'm just here cuz I want to fight someone as strong or even stronger than Sai and I. Ya ya I know what your gonna say WhY dOn'T YOu FiGHt SAitAMa, but who really wants to fight their friend to the death. Not me no thank you. Ughh I'm getting sidetracked back to the blob guy.

After he was finished his speech I punched him but as he was dying this black hole appeared below me. And his last words were "enjoy dying in a different universe".

~end of flashback~

"AHHHHH SO IT'S THAT DAMN BLOBS FAULT I'M HERE," I yelled in frustration. "Now this means that I'm not getting any duck hotpot...UGHH," It's okay Y/n we can get through this I bet Saitama is already worried about where I am. Yeah.... deep down I know he won't notice I'm gone for at least a week. There was a rustle of leaves to my right. My head whips around aT breakneck speed to be met with wha- Is that a giant??

We both stare at each other for what seems like at least 5 minutes till he opens his mouth to speak."Are you okay little girl?" the large man says. Little girl, little..... girl.... LITTLE GIRL!! Confusion blossoms on my face along with slight irritation until I say "Are you talking to me?" Laughter erupts from his throat with a rumble"Do you see anyone else around here little Miss?"My head looks around for anyone else he could be referring to but there's no one."I'm not a little girl and who even are you?" I snap.

"My name is Garp but you can call me Gramps because as of today you're now my new granddaughter," He laughs again as he reaches to pick me up, but out of reflex, I slap his hand and a little too hard at that. He faceplants into the dirt and makes multiple cracks in the ground. I stand up frantic and ask if he's okay. I grab his hand a pull him from the ground with ease.

His face is both a mixture of shock and amusement"HAHAHAHAHAHHA So my granddaughter is strong. GREAT that means you'll be a great Marine just like your two brothers are gonna be," his voice booms through the forest making birds flee from their nests. I sigh a breath of relief that he's okay, but wait "Brothers??"

My head was slightly tilted to the side as if the emphasis my point. He looks down on me dew to our great height difference" Yes, you have two brothers Ace and Luffy. Also don't forget you still have a name to give me," he chuckled. Name, what does he mean I have to give him a name Oh-"It's Y/n, also I don't know how long I'll be staying here. But I will allow you to be my Gramps for the time being."

With that, I scale his body and make myself comfortable on his shoulder. He chuckles again and explains he was a vice admiral and how he captures pirates and stuff. Not gonna lie I zoned out after 20 words. Heh, I guess Saitama really rubbed off me. Next thing I knew I was surrounded by what I think are marines?? Anyway, he said that we'll be setting sail to Foosha Village so I can stay with my brothers.

I was a bit- well maybe a lot worried, like what if they don't like me or I make a bad first impression. But then I remembered I'm an adult so ill deal with this like all adults do. Push it deep within me and ignore the problem until I forget it ever existed. I smiled a content smile. I think the clothes I was wearing were decent it was the same OPPAI hoodie Sai. He got it for my birthday some years ago cuz I kept stealing his. And it was paired with a mid-thigh skater skirt, but of course, I had to have shorts underneath them. I don't know what type of breed of human you are to wear a skirt without shorts but I don't judge you to your face. Lastly, I had midcalf white socks with some n*ke trainers.

I should be fine and surprisingly enough my hair wasn't ruined. My curly h/c was up in two identical space buns. And of course, I had to have their edges laid down to perfection.*snap snap* Being snapped out of my self-evaluation like literally "Y/n I've been calling you for at least 10 minutes. We're here, "Grap explained. Gramps lifted me up this time with no problems. After a while of walking in our comfortable silence, we reached a rundown hut.

Gramps banged on the door quite hard *bang bang bang*, but nobody came to the door so he continued. "CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN ...someones trying...to..ignore you," The woman at the door's voice gradually decreased till it was nothing more than a whisper. Gramps continued as if nothing happened"Dandan how are the boys? And I have another one I would like you to take care of."Dandan's face contorted from fear back to anger"THE BOYS ARE FINE THEY'RE ALIVE AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE ANOTHER ONE," she exclaimed."I mean I have my adorable grandaughter Y/n here who's gonna be a great marine for you to take care of until she turns 17," Garp calmly replied. I'm not gonna lie it was entertaining to witness their exchange also I may be 25 mentally here but being called adorable made me feel happy.

"GARP I'M NOT RUNNING A DAYCARE HERE IM A MOUNTAIN BANDIT NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS," I could see her going red in the face from frustration. "Yes, I quite aware but I'm sure by now you know the routine either take care of her or spend the rest of your life in prison. You know I've overlooked quite a few of your crimes don't you?" Ooooh, I didn't know Gramps did Blackmail. Dandan's head lowers and I can hear her muttering something about how life in jail is seeming quite tempting.

With a shake of her head, she finally shushes out the words "Fine."Garp satisfied with his work turns to me"Now Y/n I want you to behave and grow up to be a great marine. You look about 16 so you'll be allowed to leave the island in a year. Alright?" I just nodded my head and headed towards the rundown hut. I waved goodbye and with that, he was gone.

Dandan now gaining confidence with Garp out of the picture turned to me" Now this isn't a hotel Princess, if you want to stay you have to work, so every morning I want the floors washes, dishes done and the whole house spotless. Got it." I turned my gaze upwards and looked her in the eyes. My face displayed boredom but nonetheless, I agreed. I'm really not bothered to argue with this woman.

While I was walking away I came across a mirror. I froze. I really did look like my 16 year old self. Did I seriously deage when I went through that portal. But from my encounter with Garp now Gramps I haven't lost my strength. Ughh you know what I'll think about it later.

Turning around I was met off the gaze of two boys one looked 11 and the other 8. 

A/N: So what do you think of the first chapter, is it going well?? If you have any feedback please tell me tank you in advance

~1567 words~