Chapter 7 : Where is she?

"WE LOVE YOU Y/N" as they waved furiously. They didn't leave the dock till the boat you were on was completely out of sight.

After two years on the island it was finally time to explore this new dimension you were so rudely dropped into. Big things are gonna happen you could feel it.

~ in the one punch man universe ~

In the one punch universe only a week has passed since Y/n's disappearance. At first they though she was off doing god knows what but that only ever lasts 4 days. So they concluded Y/n is missing. Even though they know that she can take care of herself it didn't stop them from worrying.

"Master I think we should start the investigation on her disappearance." Genos informed Saitama. He had been pestering his master about it since she didn't show up for the hotpot. She never missed hotpot especially if he was the one cooking.

"Genos... I think your right she's been gone too long to consider it an errand" Saitama said accompanied by a sigh.

It was the decided that the easiest way to find her was to search for her life signature via Genos. He started the scan it took 5 hours for the scan to finish. Till...

*beep beep detecting error life form does not exist* a monotone computerised voice stated. Puzzled Genos preformed he scan three more times but the results were the same.

Saitama was now starting to panic.' What did it mean the life form didn't exist. She exists I would know considering we've been neighbours and best friends for over 10 years now. There has to be a problem with that damn machine'
Saitama couldn't sit still his foot was tapping the ground so fast and powerfully that a dent in the earth was made. Losing his patience he dragged Genos to the last place he had seen her. The one with that weird jello blob.

"Scan this area now" his voice no longer carefree or chill, he was serious, dead serious. Genos not missing a beat began the process.
After 15 minutes of silence his radar picked up something.

*unknown substance detected, substance is not native to this universe. The substance is.... beep unknown* the automated voice spoke again. This is turning out to be way more complicated than they had initially thought. Not wanting to waste anymore time they went to the lab to run some tests.

After placing in machine it informed them that it would take at lease two weeks to identify.

~ one piece universe ~

Y/n p.o.v.

I've been sailing for around three days now. It's so boring all there is is sea, sea and even more sea. Oh yeah did I forget to mention THERE'S ALSO A SEA! I can't anymore if I don't talk to someone now I'm gonna go insane. Just as you finished you rant another boat came into view.

But something was off... There was a person off the side of it. What were they doing...? oh OH ARE THEY TRYING TO JUMP. I stood up in shock. I need to stop them, as I got closer I called out to them.
"Hey" their head lifted in my direction. Dead eyes stared at me, they had lost the will to live. There was no more meaning to their life. They didn't respond so I continued talking since I knew I had their attention.

"Do you have any bananas on board your ship?" They were slightly taken aback by that. I guess they thought I was gonna ask them not to jump. But that's their decision obviously I will talk to them a bit and if after that they still wanna jump... Go on right ahead.

The guy I was talking to looked no older than 12. He had mossy green hair that peeked out through his forest green bandana. His skin was ran and he wore a dark green one piece with a white belt that rested on his torso. There were two red swords crossed over each other just over where the heart is located.