On one condition

Deep in the castle a particular man was enjoying the company of his two newest whores, but it was rather boring. Was there nothing that could satisfy him? One of his attendants rushed into the room to tell him urgent news. Oh~ a mysterious woman has arrived on his territory. Maybe luck was on his side, his boredom won't last much longer. In a swift movement of his fingers the two girls that were trying to please him were beheaded. "Bring me that girl, I want to meet her. Also clean up this room, it irritates me" He then left the room with a relatively strange swagger. His pink coat of feathers slightly swayed.

??? pov.

The city of Dressrosa had been bustling with life and gossip. There were some who witnessed this beauty in person, others had caught a glimpse of her and then finally there were the ones who had only heard of the elegance and poise this woman had. Before long every man, woman and child knew of the lady, but not her name. As such people began to call her Amante. A word meaning secret lover as no one knew anything about her. Of course as the rumours got bolder, a certain king reinstated his previous order with more urgency. He absolutely had to add this Amante woman to his collection. And if she wasn't willing it definitely wasn't a problem,he did have his ways after all. Licking his lips, he snuck seeping into the intense pink couch with an ever growing grin on his face.

Y/n pov.

After the incident yesterday you ended up returning for the night, as such you were in a slightly pissy mood this morning. And to make matters worse there was this constant whisper everywhere you went. You were a coffee and food deprived hero. It would be best not to test you at this moment. Finally you made it to what looked like a cafe.

Walking up to the counter you got straight to the chase, you were not going to waste anymore time if it meant you got your coffee earlier. "Excuse me madam can I please get a straight black coffee with no sugar?" The woman you were addressing looked up at you. And slowly but surely her face became hotter and hotter and was pink in colour. Stuttering out she replied "I-it would b-be my p-p-pleasure, Miss A-Amante" after that she scurried off to prepare your order.

Wait did she say Miss Amante, the fuc- you know what I'm not gonna question that till I get my black poison in my body. Now that I have time that name keeps coming up. Miss Amante this Miss Amante that. Who the hell is Amante?

Quickly the same barista comes back with my order, but she ends up tripping. So I got up to catch her. I'm holding her in my arm, she's slightly dipped. My precious coffee is in my other hand. Our noses are so close they're about to touch. Just to tease, in a silky smooth voice I whisper to her "You should really be more careful, Bibi" I set her standing up right and I put the payment for the drink into the breast pocket of her apron. With a final wink I'm already out the door.

Now strolling through the town I end up walking though this one alley. It looks like it'll get me to the bakery faster. In there someone grabs your arm. You look behind you to see three men in suits. " Miss Amante, our young master would like to meet you. Can you please come with us?" You just stare at them for a good minute before you reply. "I'm really sorry gentlemen, but I have no intention of meeting your young master. Can you please release my arm?" You said in the most polite tone you could muster. Maybe just maybe if you were nice they'd leave you alone faster.

" Miss Amante, our young master wishes to see you. You must come with us," Oh~ now it's not even a question anymore. Some freedom of choice I have. You scoff. Cooling yourself back down you dignify them with a response. "I'm not interested, fuck off" slightly taken aback by your tone they grip your arm tighter. Not that that really did anything,but they don't really know that " Now listen here you little whore, our young master wants to see you so you're gonna see him" he really got all up close and personal in your face. You scrunch your face up in disgust as you could smell garlic and fish from his breath. Like DAMN get a breath mint. That was it now if this little bitch boy thought he could talk to you like tha5 he had this damn fist coming his way.