Interest

More and more of the contestants fought some of them ate the cells others rebelled. He was the only one left standing now. All others were either dead or too beaten to stand. His fingers twitched and his hand made its way to grip the oh so familiar hilt of his sword. The next second he was engaged in battle. But he was outclassed and outnumbered. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Mihawk still sitting in his seat. What is he doing this could all be over with one swing from him. While these thoughts ran wild in his head.

His opponent noticed his distraction and attacked. It was a clean hit. His whole body was in pain. Is he gonna die? He wants to see Y/n again. She had such pretty eyes and one of the brightest smiles he'd ever seen. Without even realising himself he sole out in a whisper. "...help me...Y/n.."

Just before the fish man could take his life something got in the way.

Y/n pov.

So here I was going about my day, snacks in hand, a pep in my step. Life was good. I was just gonna say goodbye to Zoro and then be on my way to the next island. Perfect plan really. And then I'm met this that sight. All of the contestants beaten to a pulp, Zoro bloodied on the ground about to be stabbed to death may I add. But by far the worst of it was Mihawk. He was just sitting there like this was some fucking show. I trusted that if anything were to happen her would step in. You know being ThE gReAtEsT sWoRdMaN and all. I'll deal with him after this.

Wasting no more time I dropped my bags on the ground and intercepted the hit before it landed on Zoro. I didn't even have my sword on me at that moment. The fish mans and swords was between my index finger and my thumb. "Ah ah ah, now listen here you little shit, I can't exactly let you just kill my baby mochi right here" with that said I applied slight pressure on the sword and it snapped cleanly off.

Using his state of shock I scooped Zoro up in my arms. He looked like he was in so much pain. Damn. If only I got here earlier. When he tried to talk I gently shushed him. "Hey, hey mochi everything's fine. I'm here. Now I'm just gonna take you to the hospital. They'll fix you up nice and good" Now all eyes were back on me it seem my little talk with Zoro didn't go unheard.

"HA AS IF WE'LL LET YOU GET TO THE HOSPITAL" this  walking piece of blubber decided to speak up. Just as he was about to continue his taunt you disappeared and then just as quickly you reappeared. The only difference was the child was no longer in your arms. And if anyone looked around the stadium he was nowhere to be found. Could you have really gone to the hospital and back in that short time? That place was at least an hour away by carriage. Even Mihawk with his years of training could keep up with your movements. You really were just a blur.

Dragging a hand over your face you exhaled a breath. "Hahhh now where we're we" all traces of your previous demeanour vanished. Your eyes cold and sharp, those of someone who has and will kill someone. " I really can't comprehend how you thought this was a good idea. You know as a hero you always have to save lives, the good and the bad. Give them a better chance at life you know. A redemption of sorts. But sometimes just sometimes there really is no hope for certain people and the only way to fix the problem" with your thumb points towards your neck. You slowly slid it across while finishing your sentence "is to get rid of them"

Although they hadn't a clue what you meant about being a hero they knew enough to know they wouldn't be leaving the stadium today. Even Mihawk felt as though that mini speech was slightly directed towards him. As he watched one by one the heads of the fishmen went flying. Even though it looked as though you weren't doing anything he knew you were the cause. And before long all them were dead, not a single one breathing. Oh what a shame, they could've lived longer if they weren't so foolish. You now directed your gaze towards Mihawk.