Doffy isn't that smart

"Now I'm going to have to ask you to firstly return the items and then you need to get down on your hands and knees and apologise "

"Can I spea-"

"After your finished doing that I'm going to require you to pay 1 million berries for the inconvenience you've caus-"

"SHUT UP"

The manager was too stunned to speak. She looked like a deer in headlights. Guess no one ever spoke to her like that. Liking her expression I finally had the room to speak.

"I haven't stolen shit, if you think I did, feel free to eat sand like your "favourite employee" and choke on it. Now Don, I don't think I want to stay here any longer can we leave"

Just as she was about to retort Doffy went to my side and started apologising for bringing me to such a low class store. Safe to say she was stunned again. We left without any resistance from the staff.

Plan (a) failure

~~

Plan (b) Floral Flush

Doffy pov.

IT'S OKAY I AM OKAY NOTHING IS GOING WRONG. I AM NOT HAVING AN INTERNAL PANIC ATTACK. Calm down Doffy. Who am I? Donquixote Doflamingo. Yes yes good, and how are we gonna make it up to Y/n? By going with plan B. We are going to make her fall in love with us and we are going to do so before she leaves in two days. No matter what happens she'll always be there for us, our sweet little Y/n that makes us feel protected and safe. She will stay by our side. Sure plan A didn't work but that's okay. We have plan B.

After Doffy gave himself a pep talk about how there's still a chance he can woo you he went onto plan B. Take Y/n to a field of rare and expensive flowers to show her how considerate he is.

~~
Y/n pov.

After the uhh incident Don took me to a field. Not just any field, a flower field. It was pretty...from far away. Y'know it had all the things flower fields would have, grass, flowers, trees but they're in the distance, more flowers, Oh and is that a ladybug. Yes, yes it was very pretty and nice from far away. The closer we got the thicker the pollen got. You could practically see it floating in the air. I'm very good with flowers when it is a boutique or in a vase. Not a whole bloody field of them. Oh silly me did I neglect to mention I have a pollen allergy. I won't die from it or anything, it'll just mildly annoy me by making me sneeze nonstop.

And that's exactly what I did, sneeeze, sneeze and sneeze some more. My nostrils were starting to get sensitive. Sensitive nostrils are not a good thing. You can feel everything that happens there, the temperature of the air, if dust gets in or in my case pollen. But the worst bit is when it is irritated and sensitive it feels like I have wasabi shoved up my nose.

After the fifth sneeze Doffy finally notices I'm not going to stop. "Hey Y/n what's wrong, you keep sneezing " worry was written all over his face. Would've called him cute if I wasn't in such agony.

"I *sneeze* just have *sneeze* a really small pollen *sneeze* allergy " This was really making me pissed off. If there was one thing that I hated just below losing, it was feeling weak. It didn't matter if anyone felt pity for me or felt sorry. But it always rubbed me the wrong way to think, in this state that I'm less than someone else. I need to get out of here now. About to tell Doffy that I wanna leave, I look up. His face is blank and with those dumb glasses of his I can't tell what the hell he's feeling.

Don didn't even reply, he just scooped me up in his arms and balanced me on his hip. I felt like I was a baby. I don't like feeling like I was a baby, but for the sake of getting out of this cursed flower field respectfully, I let him hold me. In no time at all Doffy attached one of his strings to a cloud and we then proceeded to fly in the sky at high speeds back to the castle. It was quite nice having the fresh air blow against my face, oh yeah and to be able to breathe again. That...that was nice. But it ended too quickly as you were already at the castle again. Well I guess you were still in Dressrosa after all.