Nervous little Flamingo

"He hypothetically bullies no that's too strong, more like annoys this girl. But the girl hypothetically is still really nice to him even though she's seen him at his lowest. She is the most amazing girl he's ever seen, beautiful, strong, kind and funny. She is so angelic and badass. I really love her- I mean he HE really loves her a lot. Ahem, this is all hypothetically of course" right now Don's cheeks were rosy pink,heh maybe this guy can really love someone. I'm not gonna lie I kinda had my doubts, like who wouldn't. Have you seen him his looks live a mass murder. But I guess I shouldn't have judged a book by its cover. Haaaa man, I kinda miss Genos and Saitama.

I bet Genos would be able to give better advice than me. Anyways. "Well Don, I think your hypothetical friend should try the classics. They usually don't go wrong for most girls. He should try buying her gifts, maybe a necklace or two, buy some flowers and take her out to eat or something. And make sure he hypothetically is a gentleman from now on, no more annoying that poor hypothetical girl. Most girls don't like that"

Birdies face lit up at the advice, he was nodding his head frantically and shit. Saying something about how he'll tell him while gently pushing me out of his room. Noice. Here I am in the hallway with nothing to do. With that I just made my way to the kitchen, may as well make good use of that free food deal.

~~~
Y/n pov.

It's been a while since I last saw the pink bird. It didn't feel like he was avoiding me, just genuinely really busy. I was making my way down the familiar pink hallways. There's a few family portraits hanging and the pink walls. I'm not gonna lie, they look a bit...unique. Okay, no. They look full on like serial killer murders. They really have to work on their angles, maybe their lighting as well. For some reason Don always seems to be in the centre with some kind of pink lighting on him and him alone.

Trying to brush off the slightly traumatic family photos I continue down the hall. Then I spotted something that definitely wasn't there before I came. There were pictures of me and the family. There one of me and Senior pink throwing gang signs, me doing Baby fives hair, running away from Trebol and his damn snot. I'm still a bit salty about that. Hey, there's even a picture of Dellinger and me doing a runway walk in the hall. I really made a lot of memories with these guys.

As I tilt my head up higher to see the other images I find a massive framed picture of Don and I. I'm holding him in a headlock while laughing at something. I can't even remember what was so funny then, but Don's wearing a genuine smile and trying to swat my hands away. It's really funny before I wouldn't even want to touch that guy with a ten foot long pole, how strange. I might miss this place when I leave at the end of the week. Only two days left.

About to continue on my way Don pops out of nowhere and puts his hand on my shoulder. "E-Excuse me, Y/n a-are you busy right now?" This man was shaking in his socks and sweating bullets. But somehow he pulls through and says what he says. Turning around you faced him.

"No not really, I've got nothing planned for today "

"W-Well *ahem* if you are so free I wanted to know it you would like to accompany me for a d-da-d *deep breath* date today?" He gave a nervous awkward smile. When he finished, his hand was no longer on my shoulder but instead he had a death grip on his left arm. I'm like 1000% sure there is no blood circulation around there.

"Hmmmm I don't see why not, just let me get ready then we can leave" after that I skipped my way down the hall.

After my back was turned Doffy held his hand in a fist and proceeded to do victory fist pumps. He was jumping up and down. His feathered coat was barely staying on his shoulders, he was elated. If you were really listening you could probably hear his hell yeses down the hall. Wasting no more time he bolted to his room to also get ready. He needs everything to be perfect. His hair, clothes, shoes and he once read somewhere that if you smell good there is some kind of higher chance the girl you like will like you too. So he definitely had to get some nice smelling cologne on too.