Chapter 9: Tournament (i)

"Ah ah ah that's way more than 20 words but I get the gist. Thanks" before he could even have a chance to respond I was gone. Leaving no trace behind.

"Well then Y/n I wish you the best of luck" Haru said quietly to no one in particular.

Y/n p.o.v.

You woke up early the next day and got ready. Everything was just right, you wore your black and white striped bottoms and blue over coat kimono. You adjusted your skull mask to make yourself look edgy. Don't want anyone knowing your a woman. Before you left you passed a mirror. "Damn I'm one sexy looking motherfucker" you ended up spending half an hour admiring yourself in the mirror. You regret nothing.

Finally finished you make your way to the exam site. Just one eeny weeny problem. You have no clue where it is. No one ever told you. Don't get me wrong you had an awesome sense of direction you just really didn't know where to go. You circle the town four times before someone takes pity on you.

It was tall man with raven black hair and piercing gold orbs. He wore a black hat with a long feather on it. He wore a coat with wine red sleeves and the rest of the coat was as dark as your soul, quite the shade of black. His trousers were lilac in colour and he had combat boots on. Strangely he wore no shirt and had a cross hanging from a necklace. Not that you were complaining, you could probably do one hell of a load of laundry with them washboard abs. He was quite the intimidating man, but he wore an expression that showed pity. But who's he pitying?

He drew closer and closer till he was infront of me. "Did you need something sir?" I questioned, what business could he possibly have with me. "Sorry boy, I just couldn't watch any longer. Is there somewhere you need to go? I'll take you" he sounded tired, but was I complaining no I can finally get to that stupid tournament site.

"Actually Sir if you don't mind could you show me where the swordsmanship tournament is being held" I said as politely as possible, don't want to be making enemies for nothing. He looked shocked and I think he muttered something like never would have guessed or at least some shit like it.

So I was completely right to get angry and lost. It turns out it was in some hidden maze looking shitty ass underground tournament site. It didn't take quite long for us to get there and I think the stranger liked my company. By the looks of it he seems like a person that wouldn't smile much but with me he had one placed upon his chiselled features. When we got to the site we bid our farewells. I told him I'd treat him to a drink sometime as way to say thank you. And with an impulsive decision I gave him a hug. I think he was quite surprised because he visibly stiffened in my grasp but I'm sure he's just not used to bodily contact. And if anything he can't feel my boobs because I had a lot of wraps on he probably just felt something close to a hard wall.

I left for the site.

Mihawk p.o.v.

I like that boy. He was great company didn't speak too much but didn't speak too little either. He was a bit suspicious with his chest it was hard...too hard. Does he have a bullet proof armour on or did he really just train that hard. But he looks promising maybe just maybe I'll take him as my disciple after this. Of course that is if he wins.

Mihawk smirked at his own thoughts and walked to his private seating area in the underground site. After all the tournament was due to start in only 10 minutes.

————————————————————————————

Y/n p.o.v.

Walking into the area there was a small desk with a petite woman behind it. She spoke without looking up from her paper. "Name and sword style?" To make sure I sounded like a man I lower my voice but added a silky hint to it. "Haru Honda and Devil's sin sword style" from the sound of my voice her head shot up. Sure she couldn't see my full face but she could tell I was handsome. Her face flushed pink and she gawked at me with her mouth slightly open.