Chapter 3 : I'm sorry

" Danny man asked me to have the house spotless before she woke up, so I did" she replied with a bored expression. She really doesn't understand what the fuss is all about.

With that done she left the house leaving behind shocked and speechless bandits/children.

"W-Wait!" A voice called out to her

Y/n's p.o.v.

I turned around to see the straw hat kid running towards me. "H-hey you stopped"(heh you thought it was gonna be Ace didn't y'a) He was now about 3 feet away from me. For a kid he runs pretty fast if I do say so myself. "MY NAMES MONKEY D. LUFFY AND IM GONNA FIND THE ONE PIECE AND BE KING OF THE PIRATES!! WHATS YOUR NAME?" Straw- LUFFY exclaimed. 'If this kid doesn't lower his voice imma be deaf when I return'"Well Luffy my name is Y/n, nice to officially meet you" I held out my hand for him to take. When he took it he shook my hand like no tomorrow I swear if I was normal I'd be up in the air by now.

"Y/n...." He wispered. " That's my name don't wear it out"
"THATS A REALLY PRETTY NAME" I was taken back by how forward he was. No one has ever complimented my name before.'i think I'm gonna really like this kid'
"Aww thank you Luffy anddddd if it means anything I think you're gonna be a really cool Pirate King" "HUH YOU REALLY THINK SO"He was practically shaking with happiness and I swear I saw sparkles in his eyes. "Did I stutter" a smirk making its way to my lips.
"OH YEAH THE MEAT YOU MADE WAS REALYYYY GOOD" A chuckle leaves your lips. "Luffy do you want to go on a walk with me?" The child in question vigorously shakes his head up and down.
Little did you know there was a certain salty freckled child watching.

Ace's p.o.v.

'this isn't fair this isn't fair ITS NOT FAIR' I was going to talk to Y/n after I was finished eating but stupid Luffy just had to get in the way. There Luffy goes again talking about being Pirate King pfft like that'll ever happen he can't even hunt on his own.

Her soft chuckle could be heard even this far away. It sounded like music to my ears, I could listen to that all day. I feel all warm inside. That's never happened before, b-but I kinda like it it feels nice.
Without his knowledge his cheeks dusted pink and a genuine smile graced his lips. Y/n and Luffy start walking towards the forest. Ummm as the big brother I have to protect them, you know just in case anything happens.

Y/n's p.o.v.

We were walking in the forest. The tall trees and the calming sounds of nature comforted me. Reminds me of before I was strong. Me and Sai were doing our training early in the morning no one was awake but the birds and us. Ahh more simple times.

While I was taking a walk down memory lane, Luffy was talking about this really cool Pirate he knew I think his name was Snacks or something. Oh well probably not going to meet him anyway.

On my right there was a rustle of leafs. I lazily look in that direction, there was a giant tiger. Like damn how did it even get that big. It stalked its way over till it was in front of us.

Luffy was frozen, but why it's just a big cat. My head tilted in confusion as I thought."Y-y/n w-we need t-to get o-out of h-here" his teeth chattered as he spoke.

Tiger was preparing to pounce Ace was also steeling his resolve to intercept the attack. The claws of the tiger were out paw in motion to strike the two helpless children.
Just as Ace was about to jump into action. The most monotone bored voice said " Normal punch"

With that the tiger flew across the forest breaking at least 6 strong trees on its way.

Y/n's fist had steam emitting from it, her face could tell you she was feeling guilty.