PROLOGUE

September, 2021

It's not just a September, but it is the September.

The month when all of the unexplainable yet obvious things happens. When the craziness turns crazier ; the dark turns darker. It is September– the dawn season of the University.

It's September, the first day of autumn– oh the fall. Literally.

"How many do you think will surprise us today?", one squealed

"Do you think they'll be hot or fucking hotter?", another one added

"I'm gonna have a retouch!", and another

"I hope they'll be gentle this time.", and another

"Fuck, Chairman Kim is here!"

"Ugh again"

The bunch of students– girls and boys rushed to their respective classes and positions, clearing the way for the University's chairman and the higher ups.

Behind them is the face of the campus–  Kim Aerin, the daughter of Chairman Kim Hyunbin. Then beside her is the Student Council's Secretary, Yoo Jimin who's busy scrolling on her ipad for the possible council schedules.

As usual, the passing sounds of murmurs buzzed on her ears like an annoying bee, edging Aerin on the tip of her patience.

Then the officials stopped, so are they. And it officially started.

"Remember to tell them about the cafeteria schedules.", the chairman said as he looked back at his frowning daughter

"Jimin will. It should be Doyoung actually.", she ranted

"Rin, you knew how bad your brother's condition is. And besides you were chosen as the Vice President for a reason."

"Mhm the vice should be taking the position if the President–", Jimin abruptly stopped as she felt the weight of the other girl's glare, dismissing her sentence with a chuckle

The chairman just sighed and flashed a reassuring smile before facing in front, now the bunch of ten new faces walking closer.

Aerin heard a muffled squeal beside her, glancing at Jimin who's struggling to stop smiling and remain serious yet miserably failed.