CHAPTER 26

The Winter Night, 12-23-21 |

So much drama on the previous days, following the desperate plea for dating their crushes, or some couple struggling to keep their relationships and breaking up, or just some teachers who won't shut up and give more piled activities or projects to be done on the upcoming winter break.

The stressful ride back and forth to the snowy streets, though, came excitedly in the passing hours as numerous cars parked outside the brightly lit university.

The whole campus is planned and decorated extravagantly—colors white and light blue as the theme follows the White Christmas. Light beams are flashing everywhere; joyful songs and overlapping laughter fill the cool, crisp air.

Walking through Tantiana's largest hall, you can already see the gradient blue double doors that were painted last week. Following the entrance line, you can see students and teachers coming in with their snowy and sky gowns and suits—all are in their best looks.

Straight ahead, you can see the numerous circular tables covered with blue satin sheets, as well as the white-covered chairs surrounded by them.

Hanging from the ceilings are different cuts of glittery snowflakes, tied with thin silver ropes. On the walls hang several silver decorations.

A large space by the corner stood the photo booth, where all happily captured another moment to die for.

The stage in front is equally extravagant, filled with snowy designs, etc.

"Everyone, please do start settling on your chosen tables. We will start in a few minutes," the all-so-charming Kim Doyoung announced on the specified platform.

"She's running late," Giselle in a white glittery mermaid gown commented while worriedly checking her stylish wrist watch. "Is she preparing for Miss Universe or something?"

"Gi, she's just probably getting ready like every other girl," Kunhang chuckled, patting her shoulder to show comfort.

"She's not preparing like every other girl, Kunhang. She's always like that."

The vampire, in his best white suit, furrowed his brows, making the girl sigh.

"You'll see," she just replied, and comfortably sat on their chosen table—just one of the three tables they reserved for the bunch.

Yes, your girl Giselle did make Kunhang her date, but there were no love potions involved or something crazy. It turns out the male vampire has had a good eye for her for a while now but is too chicken to confess.

"Giselle?—Oh, hi Kunhang," Doyoung acknowledged the male in surprise, but then immediately looked back at the girl and said, "Aerin's still not here? I already called her driver, and he said they're nearing just a few minutes ago."

"That's what I'm wondering too. Still not here."

"What!? But—oh," he abruptly paused when the familiar face passed by his line of sight. His nervous heart beats calmed down as he sighed in relief. "There she is."