CHAPTER 9

Two days prior to the council vice president's absence, the number of detention records in the detention room went lower than it's everyday scale. It was at least the best two days for the school troublemakers—no one had spotted them better than the missing officer.

Although those two days just felt like two hours when her strong, radiating aura walked through the early hallways. Her black ankle boots went clicking every step on the still-uncrowded lanes. It was still as early as 7:15, as all classes start at 8.

As she went past the Accounting Department building, she saw two figures standing close to each other by the walls surrounding the Science Laboratory. At first, she chose to ignore it, but as she walked closer to them, she halted when she took a good look.

His two-toned hair and glowing skin are too distinguishable and all too familiar to shrug off. She was faced by his bent back, head tilted slightly, as he continued eating another student's mouth. That pink-haired female student was wearing a skirt, length stopped mid-thigh as her leg was propped close on the side of his leg while the male's hand kept brushing on the exposed skin—massaging, rubbing, and such a hold that can start whatever growing pleasure they are in.

Aerin scoffed a laugh. The incident from last Monday still hasn't left her system, as she was left traumatized, and she almost couldn't step inside her own room if it wasn't for her roommate's comfort.

Her absence is just a normal sick leave for the teachers and students who heard Giselle's excuse. Although it was a major situation that could result in the vampire's suspension or even withdrawal, that truth never escaped from Aerin, Jeno, Jaemin, or the suspect himself.

"Hmm, Ren...jun," the pinkette moaned, following a hum from the vampire. "Jun-ah! Fuck my lip's bleeding!"

The said vampire just pulled an inch and licked the exposed red liquid from her lower lip, resulting in a whimper from its stinging feeling.

"Would you let me feed off you?" Renjun whispered against their brushing lips, eyes in red in obvious thirst and the need to consume their water.

The pinkette's heart pounded hard nervously. Didn't she expect that she was pulled in here not just to satisfy the vampire's pleasure but also to be his bloodbag?

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." His husky voice reached her hearing again in an impatient manner, leaving her speechless, scared that if she's rejected, he will kill her on the spot.

As Renjun took her silence as a positive answer, he brought his lips close to her neck, tracing small kisses to the perfect spot he wanted to bury his fully ready fangs on.

But before it could really puncture the skin, a close scent traveled with the passing wind. It smelled like the sweetest jasmine that he had ever encountered. It lingered on his nose for awhile, making him giddy as it gave off brightness and femininity.

It made him growl—it was light but enough to send shivers to the pinkette on his hold. In a moment, he heard sets of faint clicking shoes until that jasmine drew close to him, making him snap back hungrily.

▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣

They're in the boring, white-walled detention room, much to Renjun's dismay. He was seated in front of a pair of narrowed eyes. If he wasn't someone who inhumanely existed, he would understand why students are afraid of her.

"Welcome back? I guess."

Aerin scowled. "I'm actually making a call after this. I thought Minister Jung wanted such reports."

"Oh," Renjun's ears perked up. "You'll report me? You know I could easily stop you, especially since you just said your motive, baby."

"Feed off me whatever you want. He'll still know soon enough, and you'll probably face a punishment."

"Mmmm, I know." He snapped his fingers and cheekily smiled. "You're depending on Jeno, don't you? Mmm, love, he'll never surpass the half of me."

"Jeno?" Aerin's brows knitted in confusion.

"You didn't know!? Oh, come on, your sweet friend is too worried and determined to know who did it to you and asked for his and Jaemin's help. But no jokes aside, I didn't jump over your window to kill you."

His reply made her anger boil; the thought of the two vampires knowing escaped from her mind as she was clouded by a strong hateful feeling towards the male.

"Still, you shouldn't do that, Renjun! You never knew how.. how troubled I felt." her voice fainted at the last words and tried to mask her weakness with a firm look. "My window is open, yes. But it doesn't mean you're welcome inside."

"You don't understand, gosh, you trust too much," Renjun exasperatedly sighed and boredly looked at her. "Open your eyes and trust no one but you. I was there to save your ass."

"Oh really–"

"Kim Aerin, listen good," he lowly said in such a command, making the girl immediately shut up, startled.

"I do love to be on top and dominating, but I still have at least 1 percent of mercy, so if I tell you something, listen to me. Don't trust Jeno."