CHAPTER 24

Renjun held the slurring lady by her neck, her back pushing against the wall as she grunted at the vicious force.

Her eyes were red and hooded; the effects of drugs and spiked drinks were fully on her. She smirked, running her eyes on the vampire's destructive state.

"You're hot," she breathed out, almost struggling to let out a voice for getting choked. "F-fuck me before I die."

Yet the vampire just held a stronger gaze, sharp nails digging on her skin as he kept gripping her neck.

His eyes shifted on the red liquid as it flowed, fangs freely displaying on the sides of his mouth as he began openly breathing heavily.

"T-take-hah, take m-me."

"Shut up," he growled, swerving back directly to her eyes and lunging his face closer. "At least sober up before I fuck you," he whispered, his lips brushing her jaw.

The girl just lightly laughed, her hands scrambling to reach the vampire as she did, clutching his blood-red shirt.

"I know you want me. I know you. Huang Renjun, a professional in sex and killing."

Renjun scoffed in amusement. "Oh my, that's flattering, bitch."

He then moved close to her lips, but a sudden tick on his head made him stop.

The hot tension between him and his prey is all heaven to him, just waiting for him to take the lead—take her hard until he'll feed off her, then just throw her lifeless body.

But the vampire can't even land his lips on hers, and it's bugging him so much.

It's like somebody is pulling him back—a strong force behind him that's holding him in.

Renjun's brow furrowed, as well as the girl's. But she was too giddy. The drugs doing everything in her system made her horny, and she raised her head a little higher, closing the inch-distance between them.

And to say that the fire inside Renjun lit up. It was hot—not in pleasurable desires, but in anger.

He bit her lower lip as hard as it bled, and he backed away.

As if his body were out of control, he acted differently as he slapped her. Her head snapped aside, making the vampire's eyes flash red in hunger at the clear sight of her neck.

And he didn't hesitate to plunge his fangs in, creating two holes as he sucked the life out of her.

Gargling screams filled the empty night air, the hands of the clock ticking around the hunting hour.

Renjun filled himself up, senses up in both hunger and confusion—he filled the hour with bodies dropping on the ground.

And as the bloody 3 AM passed, the vampire found himself curling in the corner of his shared room, his hands gripping his hair as he attempted to pull the specific face out of his mind.

Kim Aerin.

▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣