Interview

After 2 days.

Last evening I got mail from J.Y.Enterprises for interview so today I am going to give interview I hope I'll get this job bcz now I really need this.

After taking shower I found something formal to ware.

After wearing my cloths I eat sandwich and make my way to J

After wearing my cloths I eat sandwich and make my way to J.Y.Enterprises .

I reached there on time as they told me to come at 11 a.m. I am already at company at 10.50 So I asked the receptionist about the floor and told her that I am here for interview. 

"Go straight take right then take lift your interview will be held at floor 4 "She said 

"Thank you "I said and make my way to the floor.

'ding' 

After I reached to the floor there was some peoples were waiting for there turn and I sit lil far from them as I have social anxiety. I was looking through my file looking if I miss anything and someone called  my name and I get up and get in the cabin. There was a guy wearing suit I guess he is in charge of this.

"So miss y/n. tell me about your self." he said looking through some papers and start telling my self.

"What is your age?"

"22"

"Do you have any attraction towards fashion?"

"Yes sir."

"Well then your all certificates seems good to me but I have job for you in korea."He said and I Looked at him questionably. "The place for assistant here is already full. And we Got order from our head to find assistant for Jeon Enterprises which is located in korea. You are fitting perfectly in there requirement and they'll pay you good so tell me if you are willing to do this job or not?"he finished I can't take risk now what if I didn't found any job further this is a good opportunity I should do it.

"Yes sir I'll do it"I said and he nod.

"Fine I'll tell them about you and you need to leave there as fast as you can."HE said 

"I'll try to leave for there in 2 days."I said and he nod.

"This is there company's address and this is the contact no. "He said handling me card.

"Thank you sir."I said and left happily.

  As I reached home I started to pack my things and booking the flight tickets.

Jungkook P.O.V.

I am on my break with my hyung's and noona we were talking about some projects till jimin hyung got call  and we stopped talking looking at him.

"Jinjaa?"HE said smiling.

"Okay. okay thank you hyung but are you sure she is capable?"HE asked 

"Oooohhh ani (no ) It's fine. I'll tell others."he said and cut the call.

"Guess what?"He said making everyone looked at him.

"Noona we found you a assistant."HE said cheerping.

"Reaallyyyy?"she said shocked.

"Yeahh jungkook told me to find one for you and as my hyung work in J.Y.Enterprises they held interview for assistant in fashion department so I asked him to find one for me too and he find one."He said and noona starts dance happily.

"Tell me it's a girl I am tired of all of you."She said making everyone roll there eyes.

"Yes noona it's a girl. But hyung said she is a introvert may be she don't like to get attention."HE said and noona nod.

"When will be she here?"Noona asked.

"In two days."Jimin said.

"What is her name?"Tae asked.

"It was something y/n. yeahhh y/n."He said.

"Pretty name."hobi hyung said earning smack from noona making everyone laugh.

( SORRY FOR SHORT CHAP)