Hyung!!

Jungkook p.o.v

It's been a while since I fired y/n and whenever I think about it the only thing I feel is pain. I mean I may be took the far step by doing that I should have listen to her side but I was so furious and  you can't blame me for that bcz I have gone through the same shit before. I am always space out thinking about her and that thing get me so worried about her I don't even know where is she. How is she? Is her baby doing fine ? Is she fine? aarrrggghhh so much things I want to know and I don't know how. I mean I have her number of course but I am way to coward to call her after whatever I've done with her.

Currently I am In my office looking through some files just then my secretary came inside.

"Sir there is someone is here to meet you."Eunwo said and I looked up from the file rising my eyebrow.

"He said he know you since the high school and want to meet you."HE said and wait for me to say somthing.

Who it could be? Know me since high school?

"Send him in"I said and he nod and went back.

After few minutes I heard small knock on my door .

"Come in."I said looking at my laptop.

"I see you have grown up really fast kook."HE said and I looked at the person with wide eyes and mouth open slowly forming smile on my lips .

He stand there in front of me giving me warmest smile and I got up from my chair and went to hug him.

"Hyunnnnggggg"I said hugging him.

"Hey kook or I say Mr. Jeon the C.E.O."HE said chucking and we pulled away.

"We missed you hyung."I said slowly approaching the couch.

"Yeahh I missed you too."HE said and we sat on the couch.

"Well where are the others?"He asked.

"Ohh wait I'll ask them to come"I said and I called namjoon hyung 

"Um hyung there is emergency  come fast in my cabin and get others too."I said and before he could answer anything I cut the call.

"You haven't change "HE said smiling and I give him my bunny smile.

"So how is going everything?"He asked.

"Well everything is going good "I said

"Good to hear."He said smiling.

soon we heard my door slammed open and I am sure namjon hyung must have break something again.

"What happen ko-"HE stopped in midway as he saw kai hyung and everyone come running 

"What is hap-"They also stopped 

"Well hi guys?"Hyung said laughing at their reactions.

"OMOOO YOUUU LIL "Jin hyung said and run to him and hugged him to the death.

"Ahhh hyung I can't breath."HE said laughing.

But soon it gone more worst bcz everyone run to him and hug him that poor soul .

"Guy plzz calm down you guys are crushing him."I said and they slowly release him.

"When did you come kai"Namjoon hyung asked

"2 days before."HE said.

"and you are coming now to meet us?"Yoongi hyung said.

"Well you know my parents right they just won't leave me alone."HE said 

"How are you been?"Jin hyung said

"Well better than ever."HE said smiling.

"Did you meet bogum?"Hobi hyung asked

"He came yesterday to meet me and I swear to god he is monster."HE said shooking his head

"Why what happened?"Tae asked.

"He almost chocked me to the  death yesterday."He said and we burst into laughing.

Everyone was so happy that we finally are together.

Kai hyung was my senior in my highschool he and namjoon hyung ware good friends and that bought us together he was very good hyung of mine back then. He teached me to fight I mean judo and all stuff. When he left us I really cry hard that time. I still remember.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all are currently in the cafe having some fun.

"Kai get bogum with you next time I didn't saw him in months."Jin hyung said

"Well I come today for a reason guys and the reason is since I am finally here My dad wants to throw a party so I came to invite you."He said and everyones face lit up.

"It's a good idea."Yoongi said.

"So when is the party ?" jimin askes.

"It's a day after tomorrow"kai hyung said.

"Welll it's a good day."jin hyung said.

"So Guys umm I think I should leave now I have to go shopping to buy things."Kai hyung said.

"Ohh okay."we said getting up and he hugged everyone and left.

"Jungkook we have something to tell you."Yoongi hyung said.

"What it is?"I asked 

"Well I'll tell you after the kai's party bcz I am still working on it."HE said and everyone was looking at us.

"O-okay?"I said.

I hope It's not about company I am not in mood to handle anything.

And with that we also left.

"Kook you okay?"Jimin asked.

"Yes hyung."I said sighing.

"You missed her didn't you."He said 

"May be."I said not wanting to hide anything

"everything will be fine. okay?"He said rubbing my back.

"Hopes so hyung"I said and we drove off to company.